CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Well, not sure what more to say other than I could tell I wasn't walking normal since every step I could feel my soreness! I'd never taken a guy that big before and he lasted way longer than my boyfriend at the time ever could!
Sounds like a soreness you like though.

Growing up as a small town conservative girl, my experimentations in college really boosted my confidence and self feeling of worth. I really came out of my shell and found myself more open and free. I dressed more liberally, had a much higher sex drive and was open to try new things. I found as I get older, more guys are intrigued and fascinated in my stories and adventures.
This is do beautifully expressed. It's why I follow your profile over the years. You get sexier & prettier to me as time goes by. As a single guy with deep cuckold feelings, your love of BBC is your most attractive trait to Moi. 🤘🖤🍆💦💦💦😋😘🤘

Since taking black cock I have felt more self assured and desired. I have found that slutty side of me that was always hiding beneath my innocent appearance. I now get distracted by sexual thoughts upon the sight of a random black man in the street, hoping I get their attention. Experiencing black cock has shown me true pleasure, now I've had a taste I just want more and more. I have simply found my calling, to serve the needs of black men and to be a good white slut. I now know my place. @Dredeep, thanks for enlightening me.
Anything since your 1st meet with Dredeep?

After my first time I got blacked,I didn't want pussy no more! I started acting more feminine like wearing panties all the time
,walking like a woman,. I became 100% gay
Very Very nice that's the power that black cock has over us fortunately for me I got to experience this powerful addiction Very early

Reactions: wit
Back