CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

thats too cool
My husband knows. My husband was promiscuous all the while - I got to know only after I started fucking other men, because I wouldn't have been open to it otherwise.

My husband.got me to fuck my first BBC - his best friend. 6 of the long term black lovers are married men from our close friend's circle. Many of our friends and some of our family know.

I fuck men both in front and away from my husband. Both of us have a pool of lovers.
thats too cool
how do you keeps your ******* from finding out ?

I'm a white mom of two.

A BBC was my first extra marital experience. It made me a total slut especially for black cock.

My wardrobe has definitely changed. My clothes are sluttier, whether regular work clothes, shopping, gym wear, home clothes or bikinis and club wear. And I'm a school teacher, so you can imagine.

I suddenly started hitting on black men married or not in supermarkets and getting it on with them. Black policemen got special treatment. And so on.

My husband and another man are literally the only white men I've fucked post marriage apart from the 6 long term bbc lovers and 25+ other black men I've fucked.

I'm drawn to BBC not necessarily because of skill or sexual prowess. In that department most black men are like any other man - it's relative, some cum fast, some are entitled, some are misogynist and so on.

What I really love about black men is the colour and aesthetic of a black cock and black skin as well as a sense of animalistic sex. My first BBC was bare and all have been since that first time.love

I'm a white mom of two.

A BBC was my first extra marital experience. It made me a total slut especially for black cock.

My wardrobe has definitely changed. My clothes are sluttier, whether regular work clothes, shopping, gym wear, home clothes or bikinis and club wear. And I'm a school teacher, so you can imagine.

I suddenly started hitting on black men married or not in supermarkets and getting it on with them. Black policemen got special treatment. And so on.

My husband and another man are literally the only white men I've fucked post marriage apart from the 6 long term bbc lovers and 25+ other black men I've fucked.

I'm drawn to BBC not necessarily because of skill or sexual prowess. In that department most black men are like any other man - it's relative, some cum fast, some are entitled, some are misogynist and so on.

What I really love about black men is the colour and aesthetic of a black cock and black skin as well as a sense of animalistic sex. My first BBC was bare and all have been since that first time.
Love your story

Although I’ve always thought people were full of ******* when they say a bbc permanently stretched them out...I’m not so sure anymore. My wife has been fucking her bull for the last 3 years, and there have certainly been changes. She has had 2 other bbcs before this guy, but 2 differences: the previous two always wore a condom, and current bull is “the biggest she has ever had”. I still remember the first night they hooked up...she came back home and said “honey, I hope your not mad, but after the first 2 times he came, I asked him to take off the condom”. He’s never used a condom again. For the first 2 years, I didn’t notice any long term physical differences in my wife. She’d be looser for the next day or 2, and the guy cums so much, she often drips for several days. About a year ago, something changed. It took her the first 2 years just to be able to take all of his cock and not be in pain. Now, she was telling me how good she was getting. How she started pushing back on him. She was coming home especially sloppy and loose, and I of course was loving it. Even during covid dry spells of a few months, she felt a lot looser when we fucked. My theory: he finally got to her posterior fornix, and started to change her physically. Once he started cumming deep in that posterior fornix, he started to own her pussy. His DNA was changing her, and I love it. It’s like her pussy now fits his cock when she’s aroused. Also, her ass has gotten bigger...perhaps in response to the deep pounding she takes so often from her bull. One happy hubby here!

Although I’ve always thought people were full of ******* when they say a bbc permanently stretched them out...I’m not so sure anymore. My wife has been fucking her bull for the last 3 years, and there have certainly been changes. She has had 2 other bbcs before this guy, but 2 differences: the previous two always wore a condom, and current bull is “the biggest she has ever had”. I still remember the first night they hooked up...she came back home and said “honey, I hope your not mad, but after the first 2 times he came, I asked him to take off the condom”. He’s never used a condom again. For the first 2 years, I didn’t notice any long term physical differences in my wife. She’d be looser for the next day or 2, and the guy cums so much, she often drips for several days. About a year ago, something changed. It took her the first 2 years just to be able to take all of his cock and not be in pain. Now, she was telling me how good she was getting. How she started pushing back on him. She was coming home especially sloppy and loose, and I of course was loving it. Even during covid dry spells of a few months, she felt a lot looser when we fucked. My theory: he finally got to her posterior fornix, and started to change her physically. Once he started cumming deep in that posterior fornix, he started to own her pussy. His DNA was changing her, and I love it. It’s like her pussy now fits his cock when she’s aroused. Also, her ass has gotten bigger...perhaps in response to the deep pounding she takes so often from her bull. One happy hubby here!
so fun to know that she needs and wants his big cock.

You said her DNA changed. In what way did it change? Do you think having a black mans DNA inside her, was the catalyst for her own DNA changing?

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.
This is a good question.. so once I got blacked, I DEFINITELY started dressing nicer like higher end, I definitely was more congniscent of how I looked

Hello there skyye, must have tough for you growing up in a religious family by the time you started dating? I would have assumed..hormones are raging. So is it safe to say you started experiencing sex when you left home? What made you decide upon bbc over white dick( if I may ask) see as a baby I've always been addicted to sex...crazy about girls and such lol. For some reason, was never crazy about black females...believe me Skyye and now that I'm in my late 40's I'm glad I made the right choice in staying with white women. It has become too addicting, I've become too dominant over white pussy aswell as Hispanic pussy. How has bbc changed you Skyye for the better?
Too dominate ?

Back