Changes in white women

It's amazing how coming under the influence of a black man can change a white woman. I had always been rather conservative sexually, not straying from our marriage. Then Gary and I decided to try doing something with a black man. Just try it, no commitment in mind. But once I was in the presence of Alex, just the three of us, in our home, my life began to change. All three of us knew that this was not a social occasion or a business occasion with a black man, this was sex. The moment Alex kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, I knew things were different; my body began to react. I was still fully clothed, but somehow I felt naked in his presence. As he began to undress me and examine my body with his hands, I wanted him so badly!

Since that first night, my life has changed more and more, leaving behind the conservative woman and becoming more of a slut to please Alex. I have become totally submissive to him. I have done things that I never would have imagined doing in the past -- things I would have considered shameful. I left my previous gynecologist and began going to a black female gynecologist recommended by Alex. She is so good at helping white women adjust to their new lifestyles.

I am now so happy! I would not change a thing.
This is great, congratulation and it's comparable to the changes in my life and what I learned about my body and its reactions. When i used to have vanilla sex with my husband in the past, I often had no or max one orgasm. Today I know that my first orgasm is just the warm up and after that many can follow until i am really satisfied. And this is possible both when my hubby in chastity satisfies me orally and when my black lover fucks me.

It's amazing how coming under the influence of a black man can change a white woman. I had always been rather conservative sexually, not straying from our marriage. Then Gary and I decided to try doing something with a black man. Just try it, no commitment in mind. But once I was in the presence of Alex, just the three of us, in our home, my life began to change. All three of us knew that this was not a social occasion or a business occasion with a black man, this was sex. The moment Alex kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, I knew things were different; my body began to react. I was still fully clothed, but somehow I felt naked in his presence. As he began to undress me and examine my body with his hands, I wanted him so badly!

Since that first night, my life has changed more and more, leaving behind the conservative woman and becoming more of a slut to please Alex. I have become totally submissive to him. I have done things that I never would have imagined doing in the past -- things I would have considered shameful. I left my previous gynecologist and began going to a black female gynecologist recommended by Alex. She is so good at helping white women adjust to their new lifestyles.

Everything in the world is changing and people are no exception. Sexual preference is an integral part of people’s personalities, so it will also change for external and / or internal reasons.

It is enough for someone to try new poses. It is exciting for someone to have sex with members of the younger or older age group. Someone wants to experience a new status in sex (humble, dominant). Others want an unusual body shape (bbw, ssbbw, skinny, dwarf, giant, crippled), Someone wants a new partner. Someone wants a parallel sex relationship in addition to their marriage, and you may not want to share that fact with your spouse. Someone is flirting with the idea of bisexuality. Others find different categories of sex interesting (bondage, bukkake, cuckold, swinger club, pee sex, public sex ... etc.). Others (men and women) feel hot to have sex with another person, regardless of phenotype , and finally, some combination of the above may be appealing to a particular person who feels the need for change!!

Emotionally developed people are able to see the fact that their relationship (marriage, cohabitation) with their partner may flatten due to conserved habits, and this needs to be changed because of their common interest. In addition to several things (respect, romance, friendship, honesty, etc.), sexuality must also be an integral part of relationships, and therefore many relationships are enhanced by shared sexual openness, for it has a refreshing effect on the mind and by the mind on the body! Psychosomatics generates phenomena such as stronger arousal, stronger female orgasm, easier enlargement of the vagina and anus, and more sperm!

You also experienced this phenomenon personally, because you had a new experience that you were already waiting for, and you managed to find the right partner for it.

This is great, congratulation and it's comparable to the changes in my life and what I learned about my body and its reactions. When i used to have vanilla sex with my husband in the past, I often had no or max one orgasm. Today I know that my first orgasm is just the warm up and after that many can follow until i am really satisfied. And this is possible both when my hubby in chastity satisfies me orally and when my black lover fucks me.
Tell us MORE!

I would like to use your testimony to help convince another white wife to join. I am NOT her man but we have talked. Just thinking about what you have found out and helping to convince her to join makes me harder than you can imagine. And the bulls would love her!

Yes, another post that reminds us of when We got started in the lifestyle 👌😁

Tell us MORE!

I would like to use your testimony to help convince another white wife to join. I am NOT her man but we have talked. Just thinking about what you have found out and helping to convince her to join makes me harder than you can imagine. And the bulls would love her!
When I have sex now I can be 100% sure that I will experience orgasmic pleasure several times and stay at a very high sexual arousal level in between and I can enjoy this without bad conscience

It is nice to hear how women change when they have been with a black man.
I do like hearing how it makes women feel before, during, and after and how good it is for them.
What adjustments do you have to make?

Back