Chances for my wife to accept cuckold way of life

Do you play with sex toys? Buy one that's a bit bigger than you.. if she likes it after a bit get one a bit bigger, and so on... if she keeps liking them bigger and bigger you will discover her size preferences... once you get to fairly big, get a black one and see how she reacts.....

Regarding the black toy, I am sure she likes black cocks given the fact that het ex was black, so we can skip that.
Regatding her ex, she told me that was not a true relationship since all he wanted was rough sex (I assume she wanted the same since she accepted being his bitch).

We have experienced similar with black guys where they have been reluctant to go down on wife, but certainly expect/demand to receive blow jobs. They also have this way as if they are doing wife a favour, as if they are giving her a "treat". For us this is not a problem as actually wife is mildly submissive so enjoys earning right to such his cock.

In Holland the black guys from the former colonies are known not to want to go down on women because they see it as something a 'real man' would never do. Is that they same in other countries?

I told her about cuckold lifestile and she told me it's weird. But our chat was rather casual "baby, have you heard about cuckold?".
This morning I found her email open and found there old conversation with her ex black fuckbuddy, a lot of photos and videos of his big black cock and her telling him how much she wants to suck it and that his cock is so yummy. That got me so horny and I cum in a second.

Seems like she just needs to be sure of your feelings before she's ready to open up and admit to you that she misses black cock. Let her know that you are proud that she has been with black guy and have only positive attitude and would understand it if she wants to experience again.

I found an e-mail where she tells him how much she wants him to cum in her mouth and that she loves to swallow his semen. She doesn't allow me to cum in her mouth, not to mention swallowing. Is it possible that 3 years ago when she was with him she loved that and now she doesn't anymore?

Hi Bliss, great that you're getting in to this lifestyle at your age. Can understand how exciting it must have been to learn that your wife has had previous black lover.

I think previous comments from rkccuckold are right, probably in your shock (or excitement) your wife misunderstood your feelings and so is being defensive over her past. So you need to undo this before you can proceed. Instead of focussing on penis size etc, I think you should tell her how proud you are of her that she is not prejudiced, not influenced by the taboos in your country. Tell her that you think it's pity that people have such negative views and that believe its good when IR relationships are more normal and actually you find it quite attractive yourself. From this perhaps she will open up a little and you can learn how they met, where they went on dates, how others viewed them etc. Once she is comfortable to talk openly and freely, then you can slowly develop situation. If handled carefully, I think you have great chance to adopt cuckold way of life.

There is also another great chance in that you can encourage her to communicate with this guy on FB to show her that you are not jealous. Perhaps in time you can connect with directly on FB? I suspect he will be only too willing to reveal more personal details of their relationship once he understands your interest.

Good luck!
good ideas :)))))))))))))

Encontrei um e-mail onde ela diz a ele o quanto quer que ele goze em sua boca e que adora engolir o sêmen dele. Ela não me deixa gozar na boca dela, muito menos engolir. É possível que 3 anos atrás, quando ela estava com ele, ela adorasse isso e agora não ama mais?
News ?

Back