Central Florida Black Male Saying hi

getinthoseguts

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Military type guy, very formal, very relaxed, very laughable with a dominant attitude and presence! Looking for a beginning couple and/or ready to explore couple for a trio set of sexual fun, or a stand by husband type of couple watching me work!

Attachments

• IMG_8148.jpeg
    IMG_8148.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8147.jpeg
    IMG_8147.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0385.png
    IMG_0385.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7496.jpeg
    IMG_7496.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 68
Yes that's the way! Some white sluts fuck really well... speaking as a wm bull I prefer black or Asian ladies in general but it's great to see the wf go wild. Does bf share those pics of your black meat stuffing wifey's face? We all know she will masturbate insanely to them when you're not there.

Yes that's the way! Some white sluts fuck really well... speaking as a wm bull I prefer black or Asian ladies in general but it's great to see the wf go wild. Does bf share those pics of your black meat stuffing wifey's face? We all know she will masturbate insanely to them when you're not there.
He asked for my blessing to use those photos for personal use and memories of our fun! Plus we all meet up still 2-3 times a year!

Military type guy, very formal, very relaxed, very laughable with a dominant attitude and presence! Looking for a beginning couple and/or ready to explore couple for a trio set of sexual fun, or a stand by husband type of couple watching me work!
Quite literally perfect

Back