Celibacy and cuxkoldry.

Once a man has taken a wife the cuck really needs to stop pestering the wife for his sexual needs. There’s a sink in the bathroom for that. She should be directing her sexual energy where it belongs
Agreed. Your role as a cuckold is to ensure your wife/GF is sexually satisfied. If the bull wishes to impose celibacy on you and your wife agrees with the decision, then it is incumbent upon you to BE celibate and follow your wife's (and bull's) edicts in that regard. There are some bulls who not only insist on celibacy on the part of the husband, but also insist that he not even see her naked any longer. She sexually belongs to the bull, and as long as she agrees with his decision in that regard, it is your role to live by them. That's part and parcel of what being a cuckold is all about. This is one reason why entering into the cuckold lifestyle is not something that should be done lightly.

Once a man has taken a wife the cuck really needs to stop pestering the wife for his sexual needs. There’s a sink in the bathroom for that. She should be directing her sexual energy where it belongs
Your opinion. IRL there are no rules other than what the involved people decide - consciously or subconsciously.

my personal opinion is that a relationship/marriage bond needs to be taken care of, and that would have to include whatever physical contact necessary between the husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend.
Also IN MY OPINION a crucial element of wifesharing is the wife's/girlfriend's pleasure and fulfillment which ImO needs to be guaranteed. That means it all really depends on the situation, arrangement and dynamic. Some Women prefer lustful adventures and enjoy the diversity or multitude of different men. In that case the "cuckold"'s celibacy is less than optimal because it would restrict the Woman's ability to have sex whenever she wants as it cannot be guaranteed there will always be a guy available for play whenever she wants it. At the same time her husband or boyfriend would be available to make her happy, well at least when they share the same household. So a celibate "cuck" would be a downside for the wife or girlfriend in that scenario which i do not feel a desirable arrangement.
On the other hand, a wife or girlfriend with a regular lover or boyfriend is a different story. But still the marriage or relationship bond between the "primary" couple is relevant and needs to be taken care of which ImO would include physical pleasure and mutual orgasms between the couple in order to not grow apart in the long run. We as human beings function, if we like that or not, and hormones take a big part in our emotional setup. And we can't betray biology. Just sayin'

I also believe that the cock does not have the right to have sex with his wife anymore, especially when the wife is the rightful property of the black bull. In my opinion a good cuck should stay celibate. He can be in the room with his wife and her black lover watching them fuck their brains off as if the husband is not even present. He would be like the proverbial fly on the wall; totally nonexistent. His only duty as an obedient cuck is to clean his wife's holes after her black bull pulls out of his wife leaving her holes well stretched and filled with huge loads of his cum.

I also believe that the cock does not have the right to have sex with his wife anymore, especially when the wife is the rightful property of the black bull. In my opinion a good cuck should stay celibate. He can be in the room with his wife and her black lover watching them fuck their brains off as if the husband is not even present. He would be like the proverbial fly on the wall; totally nonexistent. His only duty as an obedient cuck is to clean his wife's holes after her black bull pulls out of his wife leaving her holes well stretched and filled with huge loads of his cum.
I agree with this even though in reality it will likely never happen for me...

Как только мужчина взял жену, куколду действительно нужно перестать приставать к жене по поводу своих сексуальных потребностей. Для этого в ванной есть раковина. Ей следует направить свою сексуальную энергию туда, где ей место.
Yes

I agree. Once I surrendered my bride to our Black neighbor I gave up all of my sexual privileges. I am not allowed to watch him fuck her. I am permanently pussyfree. I am not allowed to see her naked. I accept all of those conditions as part of being a cuck.

Back