Celebrity Single Moms Who Adopted

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
This list was posted on "Ranker" in 2018...
14 Celebrities Who Adopted as Single Mothers

i remember Charlize Theron had not been spotted in public for months before she announced the adoption along with the info that she was taking a break from her public life by spending time with her family in South Africa. Suspicious or not...

How many of those celeb adoptions do you think could be "fake adoptions", meaning the m0ther has actually given birth the natural way but hid the fact from the public?

This list was posted on "Ranker" in 2018...
14 Celebrities Who Adopted as Single Mothers

i remember Charlize Theron had not been spotted in public for months before she announced the adoption along with the info that she was taking a break from her public life by spending time with her family in South Africa. Suspicious or not...

How many of those celeb adoptions do you think could be "fake adoptions", meaning the m0ther has actually given birth the natural way but hid the fact from the public?
What do you think that is all about? I'm sure there are plenty of needy white orphan children who need to be adopted why do you think all these white women have adopted black children?

Back