Celebrating Obama's Win

Politics:
Rule one: if their lips are moving they are lying.
Rule two: if they are smiling they think you believed the lie.
Rule three: if they tell a truth it is only to twist it. (see rule one).
Rule four: whatever they promise to do if elected will be the things that never happen.
Rule five: NO ONE gives up millions of dollars and promising private sector careers for $250,000.00 per year.
Rule six: ALL politicians have a secret agenda. (see rule five).
Rule seven: no matter which party wins it is bad for the working man.

You seem to be of the view that decent concerned citizens never decide to stand up and do something for their community..

It strikes me more as political satire expat. I've actually seen political cartoons with similar messages posted in the New Yorker.

When it comes to politics, and just about everything that has to do with pop culture, everyone is a critic. Everyone think they know what it takes to be a president. They reckon its as simple as driving a car, and yet they fail to contemplate why there's so many accidents on the highways.

What I would love to hear is for all those critics to venture into politics and put their own thoughts to work. Martin Lawrence said it best: "What's a critic anyway? That's someone who can't do the ******* that you do, so they want to criticize your *******!"

Don't understand how you read that into that post. It simply noted characteristics regarding politicians.

following your rules anybody who cares about his community and gets elected 'is then a politician' and no matter what he previously was you consider your rules now apply to them just because they got elected, irrespective of what they are really like.

Maybe it is like that in America. In Britian you don't have to be rich or sponsored by big business, or the unions to get elected. Ordinary people can afford to stand and do get elected who do care about what they are doing.

I wouldn't like to generalise that you don't have caring people in elected posts in America. I suspect you do have such people.

It strikes me more as political satire expat. I've actually seen political cartoons with similar messages posted in the New Yorker.

I know but so many people find it easy to believe that and criticise, automatically condemning those who are elected without knowing anything about them other than they have been elected

Maybe it is like that in America. In Britian you don't have to be rich or sponsored by big business, or the unions to get elected. Ordinary people can afford to stand and do get elected who do care about what they are doing.

Yes, unfortunately it IS like this in the USA because the ordinary man can not compete against those who have either the backing of the major political parties or an extreme amount of personal wealth that they are willing to waste trying to get elected, as you've just witnessed.
Politics Rule # 8: the "Golden Rule": He who has the gold (or the most) rules.

I wouldn't like to generalise that you don't have caring people in elected posts in America. I suspect you do have such people.

You are correct, we absolutely do have many caring, worthy people that would be wonderful leaders IF they could get elected, which they can't because (see previous point).

When you have a country as large as ours in land mass, its very difficult to get a worthy candidate known throughout enough of the area without a large amount of publicizing which doesn't come cheap. Then you have the press (which is essentially owned and controlled by the same individuals who fund and run the major political parties) to contend with and if your candidate isn't one to their liking or dangerous to their candidate, they ignore him/her and don't give them any coverage so as to keep them shrouded from serious public consideration.

So, while there are some truly marvelous people who are dedicated to the best interests of our country and who would be incredible leaders, we will never know of them because the special interests that have the financial wherewithal will never allow them the opportunity to outshine their chosen lackey.

There have been a few outspoken people who have managed to beat the odds to get elected to positions as high as our Houses of Congress, but it is rare and they are always ignored as the truths they espouse do not fit the program already determined by "them that's got the gold". (see Rule #8)

Side note: notice that even if one were to obtain enough of the "popular vote" of the people, they can still lose the election by virtue of our "electoral college system". Fancy that, the voice of the majority of the people overrode by?

Yes, unfortunately it IS like this in the USA because the ordinary man can not compete against those who have either the backing of the major political parties or an extreme amount of personal wealth that they are willing to waste trying to get elected, as you've just witnessed.
Politics Rule # 8: the "Golden Rule": He who has the gold (or the most) rules.

Side note: notice that even if one were to obtain enough of the "popular vote" of the people, they can still lose the election by virtue of our "electoral college system". Fancy that, the voice of the majority of the people overrode by?

or those that can raise the gold. Obama got his gold from over 4 million Americans who shared his vision. Rommney's 800 million came from a much smaller pool of supporters. and it's not just men. i gave some money and a few hours of my time on a phone bank calling swing state voters.

i feel a rant coming on!!! lmao!!!:rolleyes:

i know both parties have pretty much sold out to corporate interests but at least now 43 million uninsured Americans have a chance at adequate health care. i don't have to worry about a bunch of old white men deciding what i can do with my body. when a poor women gets pregnant she will be able to get prenatal health care. gay people in the military no longer have to lie as if they're somehow unacceptable and soon they will be able to marry whomever they choose. whacko religious types have been pushed back out of government just a little.

being poor is not a character issue. having non-white skin is not a character issue. being muslim is not a character issue. being gay is not a not a character issue. being a woman is not a character issue.

while one side said, "let detroit go bankrupt" the other side saved a million jobs and killed Osama bin Laden.

when i look at Obama, i say what's not to like?

if u want money out of national politics ask a republican why they gutted legislation intended to begin doing just that.

in fact, ask a republican why McCain is seeking a congressional investigation into the killing of 4 of our brave ambassadorial staff (i agree, it should be investigated) yet they called for no such investigation into the Bush lies and conspiracy to cover up the truth about fabricated evidence that got us into two wars and cost over 6,000 American lives, untold casualties on the other side and billions of dollars

all done wiht my rant!!! i'm delighted we have an enlightened person in the whitehouse for another 4 yrs. guess what republicans? girls VOTE:rolleyes:

all done wiht my rant!!! i'm delighted we have an enlightened person in the whitehouse for another 4 yrs. guess what republicans? girls VOTE:rolleyes:

Obama is enlightened now? ROFL. He's a long-legged mack daddy that can talk a big game but doesn't do jack ******* when it comes down to it. How bout stopping the drone attacks or closing Guantanamo like he promised? Man's only interested in getting elected, he don't give a ******* about the people.

or those that can raise the gold. Obama got his gold from over 4 million Americans who shared his vision. Rommney's 800 million came from a much smaller pool of supporters. and it's not just men. i gave some money and a few hours of my time on a phone bank calling swing state voters.

i feel a rant coming on!!! lmao!!!:rolleyes:

i know both parties have pretty much sold out to corporate interests but at least now 43 million uninsured Americans have a chance at adequate health care. i don't have to worry about a bunch of old white men deciding what i can do with my body. when a poor women gets pregnant she will be able to get prenatal health care. gay people in the military no longer have to lie as if they're somehow unacceptable and soon they will be able to marry whomever they choose. whacko religious types have been pushed back out of government just a little.

being poor is not a character issue. having non-white skin is not a character issue. being muslim is not a character issue. being gay is not a not a character issue. being a woman is not a character issue.

while one side said, "let detroit go bankrupt" the other side saved a million jobs and killed Osama bin Laden.

when i look at Obama, i say what's not to like?

if u want money out of national politics ask a republican why they gutted legislation intended to begin doing just that.

in fact, ask a republican why McCain is seeking a congressional investigation into the killing of 4 of our brave ambassadorial staff (i agree, it should be investigated) yet they called for no such investigation into the Bush lies and conspiracy to cover up the truth about fabricated evidence that got us into two wars and cost over 6,000 American lives, untold casualties on the other side and billions of dollars

What's not to like? Seriously? Hmmm. How about raising the debt by more than the first 43 Presidents COMBINED? Or maybe 8% "official" unemployment rate? Or maybe the cancelling of the Keystone pipeline and with it the initial tens of thousands of jobs and hundreds of thousands of jobs over the lifetime of the project? Or maybe the denial of security that caused an Ambassador and 3 ex-Seals to be MURDERED? Or maybe the doubling of gasoline prices in 4 years? Or maybe the fact that 59 precincts in the Philadelphia area cast 20,000 votes and NOT ONE VOTE was for Romney? Ok back to the economy. How about the reduction of drilling on federal lands by 15% (that means jobs and lower gas prices)? Or maybe the fact that he will be raising taxes on EVERYONE on January 1 if nothing is done about the "fiscal cliff"? Oh. No. Wait. Even if something IS done, he will STILL raise taxes on EVERYONE in America through Obamacare! I could go on for days, but I think that is enough to get my point across.

Happy Victory Mr. President. I salute your Big Black Cock!

Attachments

• tumblr_maq0qzx89f1rtcaeko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_maq0qzx89f1rtcaeko1_500.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
Well the tax payers can donate their money to support cheap labor for the companies that support the Republican party and enable the Romney's to enlarge their off shore bank accounts or they can pay for the cheap labor's ******* to go to school free and have medical care while the Democrats support the rest of Americans that are too lazy to get off their asses and take the jobs that the cheap labor risks their lives to come here for.

Either way we get fucked into paying for both parties programs and still have to mow our own fucking lawns ourselves.

Given the choice, which so far I still have, I would rather pay for the medical care for the nice illegal alien lady who waits my table and keeps my coffee cup filled than to help support Romney's wife's fucking horse so he can write it off as a tax deduction and pocket the money instead of using it to "create jobs" like all the uber rich Republicans and Democrats supposedly do, which is why we have no unemployment and need to ship jobs overseas because we just don't have enough people looking for work here in the good old USA.

When faced with a choice between two evils and neither holds an advantage over the damage they do to you directly, choose the one that does the least damage to those you know or care about.

Given the choice, which so far I still have, I would rather pay for the medical care for the nice illegal alien lady who waits my table and keeps my coffee cup filled than to help support Romney's wife's fucking horse so he can write it off as a tax deduction and pocket the money

By that statement, you truly show your ignorance. Do you know any disabled people or people with MS? Obviously not.

My eldest ******* is not autistic, but he exhibits many autistic-like behaviors. What Anne Romney is doing is called Equine Therapy. In her case, it helps new pathways form in the brain and fire new synapses to improve balance and coordination. In my sons case it does that and a lot more. He has improved a lot because of his equine therapy.

This is the problem with most liberals. They spout off at the mouth without first educating themselves and then they just spout, like robots, whatever Obama says the party line is.

IDIOTS!

Name calling is never conducive to a good debate. Most people I've come across become more rigid in their stance when you start belittling them and at that point it doesn't matter what you have to say or what your point is, because they've cut you off and tuned you out.

Again I think the whole liberal and conservative at each other's throat bit is a waste of energy. The country needs to draw the best from both. We need structure AND space.

Obama celebrated his win by having Michelle let him out of his chastity cage for the day.

I'm all for black stud sexual superiority, but come on people, let's not pretend that this urkel is some representative of black manhood; he's a preppy dork who identified as "international" until late in life, and he doesn't come off as a sexy black stud but as a guy under the heel of his wife.

He's an introverted academic and comes off as silly when he tries to "talk black."

America still hasn't elected a real black man, just a mulatto who makes white liberals feel safe.

What's not to like? Seriously? Hmmm. How about raising the debt by more than the first 43 Presidents COMBINED? Or maybe 8% "official" unemployment rate? Or maybe the cancelling of the Keystone pipeline and with it the initial tens of thousands of jobs and hundreds of thousands of jobs over the lifetime of the project? Or maybe the denial of security that caused an Ambassador and 3 ex-Seals to be MURDERED? Or maybe the doubling of gasoline prices in 4 years? Or maybe the fact that 59 precincts in the Philadelphia area cast 20,000 votes and NOT ONE VOTE was for Romney? Ok back to the economy. How about the reduction of drilling on federal lands by 15% (that means jobs and lower gas prices)? Or maybe the fact that he will be raising taxes on EVERYONE on January 1 if nothing is done about the "fiscal cliff"? Oh. No. Wait. Even if something IS done, he will STILL raise taxes on EVERYONE in America through Obamacare! I could go on for days, but I think that is enough to get my point across.

How about raising the debt by more than the first 43 Presidents COMBINED? he inherited a country in economic free fall. i know the right wing would love to forget about that detail.

Or maybe 8% "official" unemployment rate? see the graphs below. again, look where we were with Bush. the country has fared far better with democratic presidents since the depression. Clintton cured the Reagan deficits. Obama is clearing the Bush deficitts. it takes time. like the titanic, the country's economic posture can't turn on a dime.
p 09f2b69_h81mvyju7.jpgp Private-sector-job-creation-December-2009-to-January-2012.png

Or maybe the cancelling of the Keystone pipeline and with it the initial tens of thousands of jobs and hundreds of thousands of jobs over the lifetime of the project? that project needs more thought. it's huge and it will impact millions of people and the environment. i'm glad they're being careful. the project isn't dead. it's being scrutinized and i'm glad.

Or maybe the denial of security that caused an Ambassador and 3 ex-Seals to be MURDERED? the facts on that are not clear. that is currently being investigated by 3 different committees.

Or maybe the doubling of gasoline prices in 4 years? i paid slightly over 5.00 for gas (in nor cal) during the bush era. again, nice to forget if ur republican but it happened because of a war. a bush war. presidents have virtually no control over gas prices. i thought you republicans likked the "free market" economy?

Or maybe the fact that 59 precincts in the Philadelphia area cast 20,000 votes and NOT ONE VOTE was for Romney? YEAY!!!!!!!! there's hope out there yet. i'm sure there were small precincts in the south or heartland that were solidly in the Rommney camp. if not, YEAY again.

Ok back to the economy. How about the reduction of drilling on federal lands by 15% (that means jobs and lower gas prices)? in case u haven't heard, we're in a recession. almost everything is down 15%. i realize fear causes people to lose perspective but "drill baby drill" is not a great philosophy to run a country by

Or maybe the fact that he will be raising taxes on EVERYONE on January 1 if nothing is done about the "fiscal cliff"? no. lmao. :bounce: he will not be raising taxes on everyone. presidents don't raise taxes. congress is in charge of that. if they cooperate and get busy doing ttheir jobs the cliff will be avoided. if not, our taxes will go up based on a pre-arranged agreement OF CONGRESS. not the president.

I could go on for days. and i'm sure you will but why not do a little non-partisan research first. think about what's good for the country instead of only what's good for your party.

it's kinda funny (and sad) that the right wing reverts to calling liberals "idiots" when they run out of arguments.

imo, they should take a good look in the mirror before they cast stones. and speaking of stones, if the right is so christian and righteous, then why do they prioritize money and their own self interest over the needs of the poor and disenfranchised? i don't claim to be christian but i'm a better christian than the bible belters who truly CHOOSE to remain ignorant (and callous) of the suffering of their fellow human beings and intolerant of our differences.

if ******* can be legitimate and the resulting pregnancy be "god's will", then why can't they be consistent and admit that the re-election of Obama was god's will as well?

so sad

jesus must be crying

p1 661_965769239_n.jpgp1 moran #4.jpgp1 moran #6.jpgp1 moran#3.jpgp1 moran2.jpgp1 morans#5.jpgp1 MORANS.jpg

Obama celebrated his win by having Michelle let him out of his chastity cage for the day.

I'm all for black stud sexual superiority, but come on people, let's not pretend that this urkel is some representative of black manhood; he's a preppy dork who identified as "international" until late in life, and he doesn't come off as a sexy black stud but as a guy under the heel of his wife.

He's an introverted academic and comes off as silly when he tries to "talk black."

America still hasn't elected a real black man, just a mulatto who makes white liberals feel safe.

YUMADBRO?

Back