Caught????

I didn't catch my wife fucking a bbc but I don't know ow what my reaction will be as I want her to be blacked. Very difficult maybe an excitement with jealous

The last couple I was with, the gf didn't tell me she was in a relationship. I guess the day he walked in on us she thought he was going to be at work all day but ended up coming home early. Scared the ******* outta me 🤣 we were upstairs and she was giving me head and he was right on the stairs staring at me dead in my eyes. I just asked who he was and she told me I should leave.

She text me a few days later saying he wanted to meet me, but I wasn't doing that ******* unless we were in public lol. He ended up being pretty koo. We had beers and he understood she was a freak and they talked about this lifestyle during sex but never went further. So he figured since she was already cheating, might as well make it a thing. Then we were a throuple for a couple of years. We stopped when they got married. The husbands decision. Overall good people.

No because what your implying is deception and deceit in the marriage and that’s a capitol offensive no no. If you’re not communicating and taking your life partners situation into consideration you’ll be alone in a hurry. Don’t lie, deceiver or trick your partner- the result is final.

Back