Caught in the Act too

margaritaeasy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I think at one time or another we've all been "Caught in the Act", some of us more times then others, but there is always that first time which haunts us and will always be remembered. Mine was when I was a freshman in high school. It was a disruptive time when integration was introduced into the southern school districts. The neighborhood I lived in was also going through a transition with the "white flight" for those who could afford it. I always had trouble wrapping my mind around the whole white superior thing, after all I came from a true sons of the south family but failed to be indoctrinated by their mantra. I took people as they were, regardless of race, creed or color. Thus starting a friendship with several of the Black girls, somewhat covertly, lead me to the introductions of brothers, cousins, friends and the like. From a young age I had always noticed the athleticism of the Blacks from a far and now I was secretly socializing with them. Needless to say I was thrilled and enamored so much so I began an intimate relation with one of the Black seniors, an older brother of a girlfriend. I thought him an excellent teacher, naïve and inexperienced as I was, and strived to satisfy his wants, needs and desirers in any and all ways. So it wasn't unusual for us to sneak off to take care of his urges that always seem to pop up, forgive the pun. It was just after school was dismissed that we stole off to his house for some afternoon delight. The houses were the old shotgun style, long and narrow. His parents wouldn't be home for a few hours and his sister had after school activities so we basically had the house to ourselves which was a rare occurrence. He entered the house through the front door as usual while I snuck in through the back. Entering his bedroom he locked the door. As we embraced, passionately kissing, his hands began to unbutton my blouse while I slipped my hand inside his jeans and kneaded his scrotum and cock, enjoying the stiffness of his prick and his tight balls. My mind raced as he reached around to my back and unhooked my bra, letting blouse and bra fall to the floor, freeing my breasts. Would he want a blow job, I knew he loved those any place, any time, or a straight fuck, my favorite, perhaps my ass, though it always hurt at first I would accommodate him. I found his hand going to my head, pushing me to my knees, a blow job it was then. He had a gorgeous dick, long, thick and smooth with a pronounced vein running along the top of his dark brown shaft and a bulbous crown for the head. His pre-cum was like honey, his sperm thick and rich. "Suck my Black Dick you fucking white whore" was the command that would commence my labor of love, sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, slurping and licking, my tongue swirling around his head, licking and sucking his balls. His stamina was amazing. Some times I thought my jaw would lock up. But when I felt his dick pulsing in my mouth and heard his moans and groans I knew he was about to explode in my mouth and down my throat. The head of his dick would hit the back of my throat. The warmth of his seed filling my mouth and finding it's way to my stomach as I furiously gulped. He would make me swallow every drop though I would be gagging and gasping for air, trying to pull my head back to breath. Not until his balls were empty would he release his hold.
A sharp rap on the bedroom window pane immediately brought me back from my delicious feast. My eyes darted in the direction of the sound where upon I saw three dark faces, three pairs of eyes, and three large smiles all laughing and yelling. Looking back into my lovers face I could see his smile, hear his laughter and knew immediately he had arranged this spectacle for the enjoyment of himself and his class mates. I was humiliated. I grabbed my bra and pulled on my blouse, rushing out the back door to avoid any further embarrassment. I knew there would be consequences and a price I would have to pay but not now.
Though we still saw each other things would never be the same between us. In a way that was a good thing. Now I would feel no guilt about seeing other boys and my horizons were now completely open before me and I took unrestricted advantage of this new found freedom.

I think at one time or another we've all been "Caught in the Act", some of us more times then others, but there is always that first time which haunts us and will always be remembered. Mine was when I was a freshman in high school. It was a disruptive time when integration was introduced into the southern school districts. The neighborhood I lived in was also going through a transition with the "white flight" for those who could afford it. I always had trouble wrapping my mind around the whole white superior thing, after all I came from a true sons of the south family but failed to be indoctrinated by their mantra. I took people as they were, regardless of race, creed or color. Thus starting a friendship with several of the Black girls, somewhat covertly, lead me to the introductions of brothers, cousins, friends and the like. From a young age I had always noticed the athleticism of the Blacks from a far and now I was secretly socializing with them. Needless to say I was thrilled and enamored so much so I began an intimate relation with one of the Black seniors, an older brother of a girlfriend. I thought him an excellent teacher, naïve and inexperienced as I was, and strived to satisfy his wants, needs and desirers in any and all ways. So it wasn't unusual for us to sneak off to take care of his urges that always seem to pop up, forgive the pun. It was just after school was dismissed that we stole off to his house for some afternoon delight. The houses were the old shotgun style, long and narrow. His parents wouldn't be home for a few hours and his sister had after school activities so we basically had the house to ourselves which was a rare occurrence. He entered the house through the front door as usual while I snuck in through the back. Entering his bedroom he locked the door. As we embraced, passionately kissing, his hands began to unbutton my blouse while I slipped my hand inside his jeans and kneaded his scrotum and cock, enjoying the stiffness of his prick and his tight balls. My mind raced as he reached around to my back and unhooked my bra, letting blouse and bra fall to the floor, freeing my breasts. Would he want a blow job, I knew he loved those any place, any time, or a straight fuck, my favorite, perhaps my ass, though it always hurt at first I would accommodate him. I found his hand going to my head, pushing me to my knees, a blow job it was then. He had a gorgeous dick, long, thick and smooth with a pronounced vein running along the top of his dark brown shaft and a bulbous crown for the head. His pre-cum was like honey, his sperm thick and rich. "Suck my Black Dick you fucking white whore" was the command that would commence my labor of love, sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, slurping and licking, my tongue swirling around his head, licking and sucking his balls. His stamina was amazing. Some times I thought my jaw would lock up. But when I felt his dick pulsing in my mouth and heard his moans and groans I knew he was about to explode in my mouth and down my throat. The head of his dick would hit the back of my throat. The warmth of his seed filling my mouth and finding it's way to my stomach as I furiously gulped. He would make me swallow every drop though I would be gagging and gasping for air, trying to pull my head back to breath. Not until his balls were empty would he release his hold.
A sharp rap on the bedroom window pane immediately brought me back from my delicious feast. My eyes darted in the direction of the sound where upon I saw three dark faces, three pairs of eyes, and three large smiles all laughing and yelling. Looking back into my lovers face I could see his smile, hear his laughter and knew immediately he had arranged this spectacle for the enjoyment of himself and his class mates. I was humiliated. I grabbed my bra and pulled on my blouse, rushing out the back door to avoid any further embarrassment. I knew there would be consequences and a price I would have to pay but not now.
Though we still saw each other things would never be the same between us. In a way that was a good thing. Now I would feel no guilt about seeing other boys and my horizons were now completely open before me and I took unrestricted advantage of this new found freedom.
It's hot to get caught!

Love the story so hot love to have been able to join your adventure!

at least there were no cell pics - one of the first times I gave a BJ, my lover got a call and told his friend that he was getting a BJ from a white sissy - and then turned his phone camera on and showed me on my knees with his coc in my mouth

Back