Captions: Christian Wives 4 Black Seed

Discussion in 'Photoshopped, Captions, Tribute Pictures' started by Mandingoman1972, Feb 24, 2015.

What do you think about a christian take & philosophy on the interracial lifestyle?

1. YES!!!

13 vote(s)
  2. Nah, not for me..

0 vote(s)
  1. Mandingoman1972

Mandingoman1972 Member

Hi everybody my name is Eric, I'm a Canadian black man who has been screwing white wives as hard as humanly possible for the last, hmm 20 years already. I run a yahoo group that covers this material, but I have some captions I'd like to post here.
    This website kicks ass, by the way!

I wanted to make captions husband & wife can study separately, or in detail. Many are meant to be funny, exaggerate real life situations a bit. But also to help married people be more comfortable with the idea of including interracial sex in their marriage, under very specific rules of course! I've been learning all I can from married couples, and their black sperm donors, collecting it all for my own special website, someday!

I hope you enjoy, please share this material with your spouse (just don't email it to their work email!)
    Have fun, and think about it.

This series of captions is my series called Christian wives 4 black seed.

Attached Files:

#1 Mandingoman1972, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Mandingoman1972

Mandingoman1972 Member

Still continuing the series... I like it!

What do you think of this whole concept, and the captions?

Attached Files:

JustinNJenn and cucky like this.
  3. whitedog4GBpussy

whitedog4GBpussy Well-Known Member

being tempted as opposed to no resistance to temptation makes it all the hotter.