Captions: Christian Wives 4 Black Seed

Discussion in 'Photoshopped, Captions, Tribute Pictures' started by Mandingoman1972, Feb 24, 2015.

?

What do you think about a christian take & philosophy on the interracial lifestyle?

1. YES!!!

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah, not for me..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mandingoman1972

Mandingoman1972 Member

Hi everybody my name is Eric, I'm a Canadian black man who has been screwing white wives as hard as humanly possible for the last, hmm 20 years already. I run a yahoo group that covers this material, but I have some captions I'd like to post here.
    This website kicks ass, by the way!

I wanted to make captions husband & wife can study separately, or in detail. Many are meant to be funny, exaggerate real life situations a bit. But also to help married people be more comfortable with the idea of including interracial sex in their marriage, under very specific rules of course! I've been learning all I can from married couples, and their black sperm donors, collecting it all for my own special website, someday!

I hope you enjoy, please share this material with your spouse (just don't email it to their work email!)
    Have fun, and think about it.

HTTP://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwives4blackseed

This series of captions is my series called Christian wives 4 black seed.

Attached Files:

#1 Mandingoman1972, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Mandingoman1972

Mandingoman1972 Member

Still continuing the series... I like it!

What do you think of this whole concept, and the captions?

Attached Files:

JustinNJenn and cucky like this.
  3. whitedog4GBpussy

whitedog4GBpussy Well-Known Member

being tempted as opposed to no resistance to temptation makes it all the hotter.