Can't handle the wife pussy anymore

bzcouple

Couple
From
Belize
Hi, we have been in the cuckold lifestyle for over 10 years now. and recently I came to the realization that I cum to fast. I used to last longer before, but now with a few strokes I cum, leaving the wife frustrated and angry. So much so now, that i feel its a waste of time for her and me to start sex since it finishes soooo fast. Maybe its the mental pictures of her fucking others, that always seem to be present when we start to have sex... happened to anyone else??

Hi, we have been in the cuckold lifestyle for over 10 years now. and recently I came to the realization that I cum to fast. I used to last longer before, but now with a few strokes I cum, leaving the wife frustrated and angry. So much so now, that i feel its a waste of time for her and me to start sex since it finishes soooo fast. Maybe its the mental pictures of her fucking others, that always seem to be present when we start to have sex... happened to anyone else??
Yes exactly what happens to me too. There were even a few times I would cum before penetration which was very embarrassing for me and frustrating for her. Have no idea why it happens. Over the years I have tried different things to make me last longer but did not find anything that worked and still provided pleasure.

Yes exactly what happens to me too. There were even a few times I would cum before penetration which was very embarrassing for me and frustrating for her. Have no idea why it happens. Over the years I have tried different things to make me last longer but did not find anything that worked and still provided pleasure.
I practically gave up.. when i try to think about something else so as to lost longer, my cock gets soft... It only gets hard when i imagine her fucking another cock

Many white husbands / BFs become overly stimulated in the BBC - hot wife lifestyle. It's not uncommon for them to cum quickly in what is now the Black Man's pussy. Wives should think of this as giving their partners a reward (white pussy), while understanding that their Black lovers are primary.

White men = appetizers / snacks
Black BBC lovers = main course

tumblr_n438bcH6sh1tyh7j3o1_1280.jpg

You began to realise what your mind and body has been struggling to tell you for a long time: that you were incapable of sexually satisfying your woman, and that the only way you can grasp some sense of satisfaction is watching her play with other men. Preferably black men.

IMG_20150216_101058.jpg

The reason I suggested my wife see others was because I lacked the stamina and size to give her the pleasure she needed.

For the past few years she has a steady bull who is twice my size, both in length and girth. Whatever intercourse we had after she met him was strictly for my pleasure as I lasted less than a minute.

It is now eight months since I was able to get hard enough to penetrate her.

i don't understand the OP. He is claiming to be in that lifestyle for over ten years now but the problem he describes just set in recently?! The first question that comes to my mind is: What has changed recently that didn't 10 years ago already? The second question: Yet another fake? 🤷‍♂️

Welcome to the club

Yep! Been there! Done that!

i don't understand the OP. He is claiming to be in that lifestyle for over ten years now but the problem he describes just set in recently?! The first question that comes to my mind is: What has changed recently that didn't 10 years ago already? The second question: Yet another fake? 🤷‍♂️
Well, we didn't start as cuckold I started with sharing her with friend of mine, (we always fucked girls together) and decided to share her. He just happened to have a bigger dick than me and what got me hooked was that she made sounds she never did with me. then we started looking for others etc.. so no problem at the beginning. that developed over time. Recently (pandemic) when there was no one to play with, and we did it alone, that when I realized I came too fast..

Last edited:
Back