Can I breed a married friend?

dummyjks1

Male
Gold Member
Hey Guys,
I have a friend who married 3 years ago. She is not having baby. Recently she accidentally watched me nude when I was in my home. Later, she is interested in having sex with me. I agreed, and having sex nearly 6 months. Now she wants me to breed her without her husband knowing.. will it work?

Hey Guys,
I have a friend who married 3 years ago. She is not having baby. Recently she accidentally watched me nude when I was in my home. Later, she is interested in having sex with me. I agreed, and having sex nearly 6 months. Now she wants me to breed her without her husband knowing.. will it work?
how will it work?
really?
you will get her pregnant. she will have the baby. her husband will raise it as his.
...then you will give her #2. then #3. then #4...and so on!
that is how it works.
its not about emotion, its about biology!

how will it work?
really?
you will get her pregnant. she will have the baby. her husband will raise it as his.
...then you will give her #2. then #3. then #4...and so on!
that is how it works.
its not about emotion, its about biology!
And prepare to pay lots of baby support!

Will breeding her work? Hell yeah it can!
Will possibly getting your ass beat, and ******* into court to have to pay baby support for the next 18 years, Hell yeah that can work as well!

Hey Guys,
In serious studies about paternity it is calculated that between 2-3% of offspring are sired by a man other than their f a t h e r in the western world. Let’s face facts women are huge cheaters, even more so than men, regardless of what is reported. 2-3 of every hundred is a huge number even if it sounds small. That means millions of k I d s have been the result of cuckolding. Most don’t even know it. My sister has two k I d s and one is not her ex husbands c h I l d even though he thinks both are his.

I think it depends. Is she not getting pregnant because of her husband, his inability or is he using a condom / birth control. If she ends up pregnant and they take precautions he will know it’s not his

In serious studies about paternity it is calculated that between 2-3% of offspring are sired by a man other than their f a t h e r in the western world. Let’s face facts women are huge cheaters, even more so than men, regardless of what is reported. 2-3 of every hundred is a huge number even if it sounds small. That means millions of k I d s have been the result of cuckolding. Most don’t even know it. My sister has two k I d s and one is not her ex husbands c h I l d even though he thinks both are his.
I know of two born from sharing,they both don’t know who is the one responsible

You want to breed a friend thats married ? Only if you want to complicate everyones lives and go thru some serious litigation. You are old enough to understand the ramifications, so do whatever you please.

Back