She said she going the let me breed her first then it’s nothing but black babies.

Dodger13

Male
Gold Member
My wife is kinda innocent, one of her jobs is still at the small town church. She’s a curvy little brunette who definitely gives off sex kitten vibes. We’ve talked about it and after the first kid we’re going to pretend to have problems and spit. Just for us to find a sexy guy who’s cool with a poly relationship. She’s been fucking other guys for about a year now, 9 total with 8 being black. She was so embarrassed to admit she really does have a type. Seeing the cum dripping out of her I really want to see her breed with another guy. She gets so giggly when she talks about having another guy’s baby inside her I can tell she really wants it. 🥹🤤

My wife is kinda innocent, one of her jobs is still at the small town church. She’s a curvy little brunette who definitely gives off sex kitten vibes. We’ve talked about it and after the first kid we’re going to pretend to have problems and spit. Just for us to find a sexy guy who’s cool with a poly relationship. She’s been fucking other guys for about a year now, 9 total with 8 being black. She was so embarrassed to admit she really does have a type. Seeing the cum dripping out of her I really want to see her breed with another guy. She gets so giggly when she talks about having another guy’s baby inside her I can tell she really wants it. 🥹🤤
Some women are just insatiable sex kittens who need a different dick every time they fuck

Which state?

That is a real turn on to be a white married couple and have your wife breed by black men and have black children. Just that it will always be a fantasy for me, my wife left me for a black man and maybe they will have children but I want nothing to do with it. I’m currently in love with a black man and as much as he fucks me in my boy pussy I just don’t seem to get knocked up lol I don’t want any ******* I’m having to much fun being a black Masters bitch.

Beautiful

Back