Can bulls and cucks be friends?

It works best only when cuck and Bull are good friends. This friendship between them is really important for the wife.

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality.

I have faced those days and was not able to enjoy the arrangement. It had lost its charm. Those were the initial days, luckily my Black Bull was experienced and husband very supportive. Over, the year they are very good friends, and outside the bedroom or in public no one can make out they share also special relationship of Black Bull and cuckold.

Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship
Brilliantly put. 😍

In college I did not know her manager where she worked was fucking her. I only knew he was banging the other girls that worked there. Anytime we saw him out and about he would come talk to me and my girl. So I hung out with him on numerous occasions. I found out later he was also fucking my girl. He would tell me how hot she was. I guess I know how she is and I ignore the signs. i would go crazy if I was a jealous man. There are all types of people in the world, and some are more sexual than others. I guess my wife is promiscuous because she can be, and she enjoys sex. I'm in love with her and she makes me happy, she just enjoys her sexual freedom from time to time. I didn't understand why she would fuck him, I mean he was fucking most of the girls that worked there and THEY KNEW about it. Lucky guy.... I guess.

Why would a woman be interested in a man that is fucking all her coworkers?....... I don't know I guess that's my logic. Maybe he was good at sex? I do know that like only 10% of all guys have the attraction of 90% of all women. I guess if the guy is well endowed and amicable and stable it is a deadly combination. I really never wanted to meet any of my girls sex partners but it happens. When I do meet them, I guess I can see why she likes them.

ha, this is crazy ******* man. Bull steals whitebois wife, gf whatever. GF.wife is slut for bull, whiteboi ****** to watch and clean up.
if bull and whiteboi are friends, whiteboi is total pussy
bull is alpha, whiteboi is sissy. this is not friendship. this is dominance and submission.
Mmmm you give off a dominant vibe, you have clear roles you’d want to follow, that’s very hot, I would be a totally submissive pussy to a dom bull.

Look I’m a regular dude, works out a lot, loves sports, hunting, etc…I’m just an absolute beta in the bedroom.

I think I’d prefer to have a good friendship with a Bull, hang out, talk about how good he’s fucking my wife, etc.

Love the idea of the bull being like “alright, I’ve go to go - your wife is begging me to fuck her ass”.

Back