Can anything be more intimate than a bareback blacked wife?

One of my aims is to humiliate my pathetic cuck, having my regular BBC deposit his superior sperm deep inside my womb is so very intimate and i know it bothers my cuck, but i crave more intimacy to humiliate him even more! possible? what are all your thoughts?
:threesome: :threesome::lips:
That's fucking hot.. guess he must lick it n clean you after it too .. he should be caged as ur bull fuck you silly 🍆🍆

One of my aims is to humiliate my pathetic cuck, having my regular BBC deposit his superior sperm deep inside my womb is so very intimate and i know it bothers my cuck, but i crave more intimacy to humiliate him even more! possible? what are all your thoughts?
be my wife and do that to me....

There is nothing more intimate than when a hotwife and bull who are connected as one, bridged together by his BBC, bodies warming each other by the heat of passion, minds flooded with the frequencies of pleasure, and hearts racing full of love as the ******* of life pumps through their veins. Her hubby watches proudly and encourages his hotwife to surrender every fiber of her being to her black lover as their moans of pleasure begin to intensify and get louder and louder. His body begins to tense up with each and every stroke and he clutches her body tightly so that their hearts will beat it unison as their climax grows near. She looks at her hubby intensely as she begs her bull for his seed because she knows he's close. Close to releasing deep inside of her. That moment she has been waiting for and wanting all day, that moment that would make these two the most intimate of lovers and much more than just friends. While her bull stares into her eyes she can feel his BBC stiffen and swell deep inside as though their body were made one inside the other. Then he begins to quickly thrust in and out of her until he explodes and shoots his hot load of cum deep inside her womb causing it to overflow as her hubby looks on with joy and excitement knowing that the aftermath of their love making will be his reward! While their bodies lay there gasping and shaking one inside the other her hubby can see the bulls cum oozing out of her seeping from around her bulls throbbing BBC. He presses his lips passionately against hers sealing their love making session with his most intimate kisses before he separates his body from hers breaking the connection and returning her love, her mind, and her body to her husband. There is nothing more intimate! 🥰

taking the chance that i might get knocked up by someone i don't even know makes it all so fucking HOT!!!

Well as long as you're both enjoying the experience, everyone is healthy and down, then you should be flooded with bbc cum. That's the only way I've ever taken my queen, our first time I bury my load and plugged her with my bbc. We love it and more power to you!

Let him lie under you while you take that bareback BBC doggy style. He'll get a very, very close up view + can work your clit.

Once your man cums inside you, you can do a lot of stuff: sit on cuckies face, stay straddled and drip... or my new personal fave,sit on his chest and ******* him to strain his tongue out towards you. It's a lot of effort for him to reach, and then he can only really hold still as you leak into his mouth.He looked pathetic and exhausted - and so hungry for cum.

How did you and your cucky get started in this lifestyle!
I think this was a question for me, lol
Well first off we have alot of black friends, and as youve guessed my cucky is somewhat "wanting" in the trouser dept!! lol he over the years has come to terms with this and he suggested we invite guys into our sex life, a little hesitant at first i agreed for him to find a suitable guy, I gave him a check list to follow and hey presto, first BBC! i must say black bodies, muscles and cock are nearly perfect in every way, where as we did have some white guys join us but they just cant compete with black guys! Ive yet to seduce any of our black friends but if i do im sure it will blow ickle cucky mind! lol

my new personal fave,sit on his chest and ******* him to strain his tongue out towards you. It's a lot of effort for him to reach, and then he can only really hold still as you leak into his mouth.He looked pathetic and exhausted - and so hungry for cum.
Excellent technique!

I will say, as a cuck watching another man deposit his seed inside my wife's pussy is the overwhelmingly hot moment. If she is kissing him as he does it, there is a LOT of intimacy and at that point, she is his. Often just watching that makes me cum in my pants, without touching myself. But I do feel humiliation after.

There is nothing more intimate than when a hotwife and bull who are connected as one, bridged together by his BBC, bodies warming each other by the heat of passion, minds flooded with the frequencies of pleasure, and hearts racing full of love as the ******* of life pumps through their veins. Her hubby watches proudly and encourages his hotwife to surrender every fiber of her being to her black lover as their moans of pleasure begin to intensify and get louder and louder. His body begins to tense up with each and every stroke and he clutches her body tightly so that their hearts will beat it unison as their climax grows near. She looks at her hubby intensely as she begs her bull for his seed because she knows he's close. Close to releasing deep inside of her. That moment she has been waiting for and wanting all day, that moment that would make these two the most intimate of lovers and much more than just friends. While her bull stares into her eyes she can feel his BBC stiffen and swell deep inside as though their body were made one inside the other. Then he begins to quickly thrust in and out of her until he explodes and shoots his hot load of cum deep inside her womb causing it to overflow as her hubby looks on with joy and excitement knowing that the aftermath of their love making will be his reward! While their bodies lay there gasping and shaking one inside the other her hubby can see the bulls cum oozing out of her seeping from around her bulls throbbing BBC. He presses his lips passionately against hers sealing their love making session with his most intimate kisses before he separates his body from hers breaking the connection and returning her love, her mind, and her body to her husband. There is nothing more intimate! 🥰
could not of put it better, absolutely spot on, i dont feel any humiliation when i watch a BBC fill up mrs inked, because for us we both feel that if she as enjoyed herself that much she is in that zone of pleasure, its like a message saying she is giving her very essence to the memory of the moment, and a wife allowing herself to be filled is an act so intimate that it defines a special kind of love that only genuine cuckold couples share.

Back