Can Anybody Help?

Jim Ship

Male
From
TN, US
OK..we're a couple in middle Tennessee. Im 55/w/m/ddf, she's 45/w/f/ddf, BBW, 48DDD. Our sex lives are dead. We just don't have it anymore. I 've been married to her 21 yrs. and never been able to get her pregnant. I was wondering if maybe one of you men in my area might be able to help me take it patiently step by step.

My new favorite past time is watching you rip apart odd posts on this site. Thank you for your service.
Well its not like there is a lack of guys thinking with the little head instead of the big head. I have to read things twice sometimes and say did he really say that? Or its some guy asking stuff a woman would never say.

Now go rip your underpants off and show us girls what comes out of that big dick of yours. Go post it on my girls entertainment post in the interacial sex forum. I know I want to see and so do the rest of us. Entertain us with your special talents.

How do you know? Perhaps the first step is to act as a couple and find out medically what the issue is with either partner. You are at the close of the window if not already.
That could be right. If so, at least we can still enjoy doing it, kid or no kid.

Back