Can a woman fucking with more than 4 blacks men in one night?

Omg whats is truly amazing about this sex. Is hubby is alpha plus others and yes some tower my hubby but they have a beautiful cock including hubby but point is when we all play together. They know they cant touch or play until hubby states "go" omg first time drake was waiting on hands and knees on. Bed with my legs spread after hubby devoured me. Omg then hubby told him enjoy and bbc fed and fucked me well. While hubby thier with me. Omg amazing sex
Excellent! Yeah, we would go out to dinner all of us, do things. Slept in the same bed, im sure she was happy when he left as either both of us or one of us was on her. I would often wake up to them fucking, or making out. She told me she enjoyed it and especially how it please me to share her. We had other problems other than our sex life though.

We like many, have fuck fantasies by a gangbang ,
and we really find it exciting and hope for it in the future ,
But the question is: Can a woman fucking with more than 3 or 4 black men in one night?

I never thought I would be doing this while I was married and in love with my man. I was married navy for 20yrs he was white/Italian ugh. Divorced dated a bit then met up with old high school buddy. Never dated him. We were both pop in school but we never hooked up. Well we had gone out and he was so much fun. Handsome respectful did well for himself then 3 weeks later we played. Omg amazing sex. For 47 at time big cock stamina omg stamina. I could not out do him. Then one Sunday after noon after a nap he was devouring me and made comment we need toys. Well I told him i had couple and I had never used my black dildo which was a gift from a gf. He got so excited and started playing with me with my toys which no man in my 30 yrs of sex did any man do. After few orgasms he asked. If I had a fantasy. I told him I always wanted to cock. I love sucking cock as much as fucking. Omg. He then fucked me n and for first time in my life I had 2 cocks. Bf hispanic big cock and a hige black cock. His good friend. They were so much a like and so much fun to be with. Omg I was in heaven. 8 months later bf ask me to marry. After married 3 days after while devouring me. He told me he a confession. I kind a freaked and got scared. He told me he wants 3somes or mores somes to part of our marriage. Black cock only. A complete hall pass for a black cock. So I had hubby and his friend was my bf. Omg the sex was amazing. Rules were no hispanic or white cock. If so relationship over. That was 4 yrs ago and now I have 6 lovers and hubby. No disrespecting all adult fun. So answer to this. I have had 4 different t cocks in a day. Then one night 2 gf and I put and one of my lovers invited his friends. 5 bbc to 3. I tried all 5 that night. sex at 51 amazing. We look good professionals. I will not share my man but omg. The cocks I have in my life and its alot of fun. Cheers to all be safe. I'm a RN I truly dont care for long cocks. But fat cocks is a must. Truthfully our g spot lol is 3 to 4 inch at most in almost every women. Our cervix 4 to 8 depending. So if you have a thick cock and know how to use it. Sex will be fun. Just recently had to stop due to breast cancer but lovers been very supportive.
You sound amazing

How can you find multiple blacks to fuck in the same night?! Like so many on here, we're finding many black men to be complete flakes. Great BBCs, but many are also plain dicks! Not all, but so many!
I find most of the couple and females on here to be fakes. Most of the profiles are guys pretending to be apart of a couple. They looking to make their wives or gf bbc slut.. But their partners have no idea her pics is on this site or what's going on.

Last edited:
Back