Can a Wife/Couple “count on” a BBC?

If we get flaked on without a warning chance are we’ll never talk to that person again.
We’ve had it happen a few times. It’s a bummer especially when you’ve already rented a room and planned the night. Common courtesy is to at least let us know and not ghost us.
If you do ghost us your blocked. Lol
If we make plans we are showing. So...

If we get flaked on without a warning chance are we’ll never talk to that person again.
We’ve had it happen a few times. It’s a bummer especially when you’ve already rented a room and planned the night. Common courtesy is to at least let us know and not ghost us.
If you do ghost us your blocked. Lol
If we make plans we are showing. So...

Damn, anyone who flaked on you did you guys a favor and probably knew they couldn’t hang, but sorry about the wasted money ♠️

I think that these guys somehow fear the idea of meeting a couple.i bet if it was just the lady, they would not flake. As a BBC i think of thingd like..."what if things goes south and her husband pulls out a ? or calls the cops? Seriously
Exactly that and depending on how discreet he wants to keep his private business. Instead of one set of eyes knowing you, you're dealing with 2 sets of eyes and a hidden camera to think about before meeting. That's one of the many reasons why I don't do cucks. Lol

Exactly that and depending on how discreet he wants to keep his private business. Instead of one set of eyes knowing you, you're dealing with 2 sets of eyes and a hidden camera to think about before meeting. That's one of the many reasons why I don't do cucks. Lol

This is definitely a concern for some out there being that it has been mentioned more than once. For @MisterPussyPleaser has something strange happened with you and a chick couple before that affirms your response?

A very real and reputable (not to mention gorgeous) wife shared her story of setting up a special (symbolic) evening with three Black males that she and her hubby already knew and they all no showed. It seems that the Men wanted the “pussy” on their terms and had no respect for the Couple or their plans...

Ladies: How do you handle this? Do you have a higher expectation for those you know and have played with before? Would you meet a guy again who has already flaked before? Is a no call no show an express ticket to Cutoffsville?

Guys: Do you genuinely make plans and do your best to keep them or do you put as many feelers out there as you can and then go with what you think is best and ghost the rest?

Let’s see some good feedback this Sunday! :qos:

I can say that I've been doing this for over 20 years and there's no reason to stand someone up, unless there is emergency circumstances. It is too easy to say I changed my mind or I'm not feeling well could we reschedule, but not at the last minute. You should always respect yours and their time.

This is not just for single men it goes for single women and couples as well.

In short be a man or woman of your word!

Don't just talk about it be about it!

We have been ghosted on, cancelled and every cancelation under the starts but let’s be honest we have done the same thing. As we grow older in the lifestyle it’s easier for the wife to say NO or YES once she see’s or knows what she wants, we also have ******* and had to cancel maybe even an hr before but we also give a call or text many of the bbc that have stuck it out and eventually meet they have always mention it was worth it.

This is my opinion the women/couples has the pussy and they make the rules to how the want to and who the want to meet specially if the women is a solid 8+, however no matter how good looking the women is if you get cold feet, and last minute plans change always make sure to let the other party know and also don’t be upset if the BBC changes things on you as well of course if the courtesy of communication was given. We are all in this as an alternative and we are all humans with daily life’s

Really??

All of this can be eliminated by going to clubs and not depending on whether someone shows up or not

What kind of club, we don’t know any clubs in our area we know about a party’s but that party wants to record the event and wife and I don’t want to participate in that

Previously, we were swingers and I do not remember one couple canceling on the day of our get together. We have since found that the hot wife/cuck lifestyle is more our our cup of tea and have been in it for the past two years. With that said...single guys are the least dependable. They talk a good game but when it comes down to actually meeting they seem to flake out. They will keep in contact right up to the scheduled date...then nothing. Trying to figure out why anyone would want to waste so much time texting and chatting to not show up.

A very real and reputable (not to mention gorgeous) wife shared her story of setting up a special (symbolic) evening with three Black males that she and her hubby already knew and they all no showed. It seems that the Men wanted the “pussy” on their terms and had no respect for the Couple or their plans...

Ladies: How do you handle this? Do you have a higher expectation for those you know and have played with before? Would you meet a guy again who has already flaked before? Is a no call no show an express ticket to Cutoffsville?

Guys: Do you genuinely make plans and do your best to keep them or do you put as many feelers out there as you can and then go with what you think is best and ghost the rest?

Let’s see some good feedback this Sunday! :qos:
A question just as pertinent: Can a SM "count on" a couple??? I've been flaked on and ghosted by more couples than I care to even think about...
Bottom line, there are Flakes and assholes on both sides of this fence.

A question just as pertinent: Can a SM "count on" a couple??? I've been flaked on and ghosted by more couples than I care to even think about...
Bottom line, there are Flakes and assholes on both sides of this fence.
A MEN and I agree 1000 %!

I do genuinely make plans to the best of my abilities. But in the past couple of years dealing with Craigslist, sls, sdc, Tumblr, Kik, and here couples & single women can be full of *******.

I've had single women plan to meet and flake/ghost they asses off when you're respectful and don't call them out their name. Only for me to double down and get straight to the point(let's get a room and meet) which resulted in actual meet up's.

I've had couples send all these requests on their expectations send the address to the hotel only to be on hush mode when I say I'm out in the parking lot with Kik camera evidence.

The only time I get frustrated or annoyed is when I tell a couple I have history with I'm busy or have plans.

That feeling you get when you turn down some for sure pussy for some new pussy only to be flaked on is a humbling experience.

I feel for the couples and single men who pay for hotels/motels before they meet only to be ghosted on. Couldn't be me cause one thing I can't stand more than wasting my time is wasting my money.

Shout out to all the people who keep to their word. Y'all make this lifestyle worth it

Back