Can a Wife/Couple “count on” a BBC?

IROCCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
A very real and reputable (not to mention gorgeous) wife shared her story of setting up a special (symbolic) evening with three Black males that she and her hubby already knew and they all no showed. It seems that the Men wanted the “pussy” on their terms and had no respect for the Couple or their plans...

Ladies: How do you handle this? Do you have a higher expectation for those you know and have played with before? Would you meet a guy again who has already flaked before? Is a no call no show an express ticket to Cutoffsville?

Guys: Do you genuinely make plans and do your best to keep them or do you put as many feelers out there as you can and then go with what you think is best and ghost the rest?

Let’s see some good feedback this Sunday! :qos:

Last edited:
A guy we played with a few times, confirmed hours before a meet then no showed and ghosted us. He didn't answer any texts once the time passed.

Do we hold guys to a higher level of expectation? No, We would have been fine with simple communication or a message he could not make it.

It was the first time she initiated meeting up, now that tanked her confidence and has set us back.

We try to play the numbers game. If you invite 3 and 66% dont show up, you cam have a good time. Also sometimes over communication to ensure they plan on showing up. Especially when we throw parties.

The troubling issue, in this situation with being stood up by three guys, is we have fucked alone before and they're in the area. So I know they are into me because we have fucked several times and they each have asked for more. I know they are close enough to get there. One was talking about being our full time bull with sleepovers. Well it really shows what being a "bull" means to him.

Then there's the nonstop excuses. The first one claims to have slept late. (10pm) The second one claimed to have gotten a new phone. We have fucked off and on for years. You have fucked me at home. We talked twice in the week leading up to it including times and location and the significance of it. He talked about how hot it would be and what he wanted to do. Then that night he has no clue who I am because of a new phone and has no clue where we are and now somehow a new phone has completely changed is plans.

The third one just ghosted. Talked about it. Time and location. He said it was hot. He has attended our parties for years. Hes wanted to hook up outside of parties and the timing wasnt right. And then he just stopped talking. Interesting how the texts seem to go through when we are throwing a party......or he's horny and wants a piece of ass.

As for me, when I make the time to meet, I'm there. There have been a few times that either the couple was late or cancel 30 minutes before we meet.

Things come up and life has a way of getting in the way of fun. I understand that, but to go missing in action or "Ghost" is simply unnecessary and unforgivable in my book

A very real and reputable (not to mention gorgeous) wife shared her story of setting up a special (symbolic) evening with three Black males that she and her hubby already knew and they all no showed. It seems that the Men wanted the “pussy” on their terms and had no respect for the Couple or their plans...

Ladies: How do you handle this? Do you have a higher expectation for those you know and have played with before? Would you meet a guy again who has already flaked before? Is a no call no show an express ticket to Cutoffsville?

Guys: Do you genuinely make plans and do your best to keep them or do you put as many feelers out there as you can and then go with what you think is best and ghost the rest?

Let’s see some good feedback this Sunday! :qos:
I can assure you... if the couple is in the lake county area (near me), and we agree on a mutual time... I’d always be on time!!!

IROC,

This is very interesting thread.Let first say, I am Sorry to hear that happened to you guys.This is Unfortunately part of the Lifestyle.The part I Don't agree with, is How couples put single males on Blast.Sometimes going so Far as to give persons profile name.To me, that's unacceptable.How entitled some you Couples must feel blows me away.

VegasJay,

This didn’t happen to us, just curious how others deal with things like this.Thanks for your intellectual response. :qos:

Do we hold guys to a higher level of expectation? No, We would have been fine with simple communication or a message he could not make it.

Offroadcouple,

Communication is paramount. I think we have a higher level of expectation for those we have met and played with but you can’t find other new and interesting people without testing the waters...

I think that these guys somehow fear the idea of meeting a couple.i bet if it was just the lady, they would not flake. As a BBC i think of thingd like..."what if things goes south and her husband pulls out a ? or calls the cops? Seriously
This is completely understandable and I appreciate this. Also I appreciate the dude has to do all the work. It's really all on him and that's a huge under taking. I just have to get pretty and fuck. The cuck must needs to follow commands but a Bull needs to go to someplace new and uncertain and perform and that's no small feat.

A guy we played with a few times, confirmed hours before a meet then no showed and ghosted us. He didn't answer any texts once the time passed.

It was the first time she initiated meeting up, now that tanked her confidence and has set us back.
Damn! That sucks.

As a man I would treat a meet n greet or a straight to it as business. Like a job. If I say I’m gonna be there. I’m gonna try my best to be there. I don’t care what the set up is. If it is explained to me from the start. I agree to it. I’m there. If a husband is watching me and I can’t get it up or shy. Don’t waste ppl time.

...... just curious how others deal with things like this. Thanks for your intellectual response
If the 3 guys 'invited' did not know each other, I can see the reluctance of those invited to show up. Common courtesy, as with any party needing a "prior head count", would be to request a RSVP. Also, just having a casual discussion of "getting the wife gangbanged" and mentioning they were invited, simply isn't enough, especially when the invitee list is such a short one.
I would suggest you discuss the event with each one, individual, and ask them if they could bring 2-3 friends for a wife gangbang. It might be wise to schedule each bull's event separately, so they didn't fall on the same date, unless you are desiring more than a few males.
"terms" ... are determined by the one doing the invitations. If they are not reasonable to the guests, they either say "no" or negotiate it. ♣
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
This is completely understandable and I appreciate this. Also I appreciate the dude has to do all the work. It's really all on him and that's a huge under taking. I just have to get pretty and fuck. The cuck must needs to follow commands but a Bull needs to go to someplace new and uncertain and perform and that's no small feat.
Also consider we are "black" males and if this goes south,it would be easier to believe the "white" cuck than the BBC. Sorry to say, but the world ia changing.

I remember one time I meet this couple. It was raining cats and dogs. It’s like 12am in this rural part of GA. Losing service in and out. Talking with the wife on my way there. I made a turn on a country back road. No lighting, not paved. She telling me to just follow the trail. I got to there house. Kinda looked straight out deliverance. I walked in. Was paranoid as a fuck. Wife was cute, with curves in her lingerie. Husband looked like a typical GA redneck. We talked some, broke the ice. I just flat out said “Hey I’m paranoid as a fuck and this ******* seems straight out a horror movie.” Husband laughs and said no brother I just want my wife fucked well and to have fun. ******* are away too. Wife agreed. We went to the room. The wife and I fucked multiple times, we laughed, fuck some more. Husband just watched and smoked his cigarettes. After I was all out of fucks. This chick got up, showered, and cooked breakfasts. Best experience period! Can’t judge a book by its cover.

It’s Sunday morning so that means some people are glowing over a fabulous weekend ( @TypeONegative ) and someone got flaked on ( not naming anyone, not us ♠).

Did you count on a BBC this weekend, and did he come through (and cum through)?
A BBC DEF came through for us this weekend...and thank you for the recognition :)

8-23 BBC Ben n Mz Type O 7xx.jpg

Back