Can a guy be too uncaring about your needs durring sex that it's not pleasureful!

Can a guy be too uncaring about your needs durring sex that it's not pleasureful! do you like a guy who treats you like ******* durring sex. what if he treated you like ******* in life but gave good sex would you still like him? why do girls go for bad boys and not the kind honest people!

My wife's black boyfriend is quite caring. That's part of the reason why she sticks with him and nobody else.
14 (21).jpg

Can a guy be too uncaring about your needs durring sex that it's not pleasureful! do you like a guy who treats you like ******* durring sex. what if he treated you like ******* in life but gave good sex would you still like him? why do girls go for bad boys and not the kind honest people!
Wielding a large organ generally requires a bit more care than a male with a small or average organ. If a woman is well lubricated either naturally or with an artificial lubricant most women can handle most cocks. However if the male is overly rough even if the woman is well lubricated tearing in the vagina or more likely the rectum can occur. In extreme cases medical treatment is required

Of course a guy can be too uncaring about a woman's needs during sex that make it not pleasurable. That's one of the biggest reasons a woman might start sleeping with other men.

And, while in the fantasy world here it's just accepted that when a woman gets fucked by a black man the first time it's a wonderful experience and she's hooked for life- the opposite can happen. Especially if he's much bigger than she's used to.

If a black man- or any man with a huge cock tries to ******* it inside a woman and just pound her it will be a miserable experience. But if he's smart he'll be gentle and patient- taking his time- allowing her to adjust to his size. Once that happens, then he can pound her.

And no, personally I don't like a guy who treats me like ******* during sex. I want to be dominated in bed but not mistreated.

Back