Can a Cuck go to far

Cuthach

Couple
One of my wife's favorite cuck play is fro me to kiss her while she is getting fucked. She loves for me to probe her mouth with my tongue and she probes mine with hers. Then there is a combination of different things that makes this very erotic. Her bull will pound her hard and deep causing her whole body to bounce with each thrust. This makes it difficult to keep our kiss locked together. She will sometimes pull my butt plug out and finger my ass. When she starts to have an orgasm I am to keep our kiss going until after she has peaked. I love how she tries to concentrate on fingering my ass keeping her tongue moving as she moans loudly in my mouth. For me, this is like my wife cumming in my mouth.

Recently after she had a very powerful orgasm in my mouth her bull pulled his fat cock out and laid it on her stomach. His cock is so fat and heavy it made a thud when he dropped it on her. His cock was very wet with her juices. Large patches of white foamy pussy cream streaked his entire cock. When I turned and looked at him I noticed a different kind of lustful look in his eyes that I have never seen before. I felt by his expression that his lust for my wife may be too much for her to handle. This was evident by the amount of precum that was leaking from the head of his penis. Almost without thinking, I moved to lap up the precum puddling in her bellybutton. It was if I was on autopilot because I grabbed the bull's cock and stuck it in my mouth. It only took a few seconds when I realized what I had done. This was uncharted territory for all of us.

I never wanted to suck another man's cock even as a submissive cuckold to a dominant bull. The bull grabbed the back of my head and tried to ******* his member deeper down my throat. My wife was still in her post-orgasmic bliss and was unaware of what was unfolding in front of her. I freaked out and jumped off the bed. I stepped out into the hallway trying to process what had just happened. The Bull got up and met me at the door. He said either I finish what I started or I will have to stay out in the hall. I could not speak and after a few seconds, the Bull shut the door and locked it. I spent the rest of the night sitting in the hallway listening to my wife have several orgasms and the Bull had at least three orgasms. Around 4 am the door to the bedroom opened and the bull was dressed. He made a disturbing laugh and told me he explained to my wife why I was out in the hallway.

I am now told by my wife that for me to be able to play with them again I have to finish my blowjob. He has been over 4 different times since to fuck her and each time he has made me stay out in the hallway. I don't know if I can go through with the deed. I really do miss my wife's orgasms in my mouth. When I ask my wife for help she just tells me I already know what I have to do.

This is not healthy for the relationship. The husband must have priority over the bull in the game. Tell your wife that if she loves you and doesn’t want to loose you she needs to be by your side no matter what.
The Bull was from a relationship that did not work out for us. Thanks for your comments

One of my wife's favorite cuck play is fro me to kiss her while she is getting fucked. She loves for me to probe her mouth with my tongue and she probes mine with hers. Then there is a combination of different things that makes this very erotic. Her bull will pound her hard and deep causing her whole body to bounce with each thrust. This makes it difficult to keep our kiss locked together. She will sometimes pull my butt plug out and finger my ass. When she starts to have an orgasm I am to keep our kiss going until after she has peaked. I love how she tries to concentrate on fingering my ass keeping her tongue moving as she moans loudly in my mouth. For me, this is like my wife cumming in my mouth.

Recently after she had a very powerful orgasm in my mouth her bull pulled his fat cock out and laid it on her stomach. His cock is so fat and heavy it made a thud when he dropped it on her. His cock was very wet with her juices. Large patches of white foamy pussy cream streaked his entire cock. When I turned and looked at him I noticed a different kind of lustful look in his eyes that I have never seen before. I felt by his expression that his lust for my wife may be too much for her to handle. This was evident by the amount of precum that was leaking from the head of his penis. Almost without thinking, I moved to lap up the precum puddling in her bellybutton. It was if I was on autopilot because I grabbed the bull's cock and stuck it in my mouth. It only took a few seconds when I realized what I had done. This was uncharted territory for all of us.

I never wanted to suck another man's cock even as a submissive cuckold to a dominant bull. The bull grabbed the back of my head and tried to ******* his member deeper down my throat. My wife was still in her post-orgasmic bliss and was unaware of what was unfolding in front of her. I freaked out and jumped off the bed. I stepped out into the hallway trying to process what had just happened. The Bull got up and met me at the door. He said either I finish what I started or I will have to stay out in the hall. I could not speak and after a few seconds, the Bull shut the door and locked it. I spent the rest of the night sitting in the hallway listening to my wife have several orgasms and the Bull had at least three orgasms. Around 4 am the door to the bedroom opened and the bull was dressed. He made a disturbing laugh and told me he explained to my wife why I was out in the hallway.

I am now told by my wife that for me to be able to play with them again I have to finish my blowjob. He has been over 4 different times since to fuck her and each time he has made me stay out in the hallway. I don't know if I can go through with the deed. I really do miss my wife's orgasms in my mouth. When I ask my wife for help she just tells me I already know what I have to do.
I would do whatever it took to be in the room with them!

I would do whatever it took to be in the roomThat would add
OMG just give in and do what you are supposed to do as a cuckold, COMPLY AND DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. You actually may end up really enjoying it and realize it's one of those few privledges many cuckolds never get to do.
That is so true. Many times bulls or wives do not want you around so when you get the opportunity to be involved in the fun go for it.

It could all be part of the experience of being a cuck.

OMG just give in and do what you are supposed to do as a cuckold, COMPLY AND DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. You actually may end up really enjoying it and realize it's one of those few privledges many cuckolds never get to do.
It is funny how as a cuck we will do some stuff but other stuff seems off-limits. Even though that bull relationship has ended some time ago, I do regularly swallow our current bull's cum. I do put the condoms on him and take them off when he is finished. A more recent game he and my wife play is they encouraged me to create different ******* combos using his cum. There is an erotic humbling feeling consuming another man's cum while he and your wife watch. I haven't ******* from the tap as of yet. It would be better if my wife ordered me to suck him instead of me doing it on my own.

It is funny how as a cuck we will do some stuff but other stuff seems off-limits. Even though that bull relationship has ended some time ago, I do regularly swallow our current bull's cum. I do put the condoms on him and take them off when he is finished. A more recent game he and my wife play is they encouraged me to create different ******* combos using his cum. There is an erotic humbling feeling consuming another man's cum while he and your wife watch. I haven't ******* from the tap as of yet. It would be better if my wife ordered me to suck him instead of me doing it on my own.
I never let my ex wife/girlfriend know that i loved sucking dick. Even though I have eaten the creampie may times on both of them so they know I get off on eating to cum so I think sooner or later that would come out but did not. When this gf lived with me she had many conversation with my ex-wife so I am sure they shared stories. It was so hot when she would surprise me by telling me something my ex had told her that she had done or someone she had fucked and it sent me over the edge. This girl knew how to push those buttons.

You need to finish the job. I know I would.

Back