can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

A man accepting tribute is NOT the same as offering it. In fact, a cuckold offering tribute is rarely about being gay or bi, but most often about being a cuckold and submissive.

In the cuckold lifestyle, it is most often about POWER - not sexuality, traditional attraction or emotional feelings.

In ancient societies, powerful men accepting sexual tributes from lessor women AND men. In the end, sex is about power - who's fucking and who's getting fucked - literally and figuratively.
Well said. It's what I feel, Would be a tribute to him. It's like touching God or the tool of creation

I love these answers.... Everybody wants to know who cares after they've put they're pecker in a man's mouth or have been a part of that kind of game... Shiit's hilarious. That first line of defense is already gone though!!!

What?? Nonsense..y? Have had white guys..plz fuck my wife…on here …and let me suck your cock….WTF…r u insane???..I wish they wiuld ask ne in my face so I can slap him in his mouth…didn’t even want u in the room Bitch…But maybe u can watch how to work her out…see ppl sayin it’s dominating cuck…NAH NO THANKS…Don’t wanna dominate or degrade nobody…I’m only here to make ya wife or girlfriend cum on my dick…🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️All facts..

What if the bull was blindfolded or it was dark? If he didn't know it was a guy sucking his dick and enjoyed it does that affect his hetero status? :ROFLMAO:

I think this topic comes up due to people's insecurities. Do what you like and don't worry about what other people's qualifiers are for any particular label.
Well that's why I don’t do GH, because I don't know who is attached to the mouth. But be real, unless he was blindfolded before anything happened, how would he not know if it's a man or a woman sucking him? I can't speak for others, but I'm not putting myself in any situation for a anonymous bj lol.

Back