Can a 5 ft 2 in wife take 13 inches of black cock?

well im not gonna hang weights from my dick. ive always been told its just right (not to big and far from small) and i know how to work it...so im good.
any body looking for some good southern cali BBC get at me.

This group is really quite sane, black/white sex is mild compared to some of the other kinks out there.
I wasn't suggesting any one is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!! go and explain to the average guy on the street you like your wife fucking big black men bareback HE would think your a bit "messed up" its not your average married mans choice

No 13 inch cocks exist even the white guy who is supposedly 13.5 has never shown a full photo
glad some one agrees with me, ive been told I'm a freak on this post
if any here have got 13inches and prove it I will pay all travel cost to bring it to me to shove in my slut
I wish this site had as much real amateur material as we have fictional or trawled internet material

I wasn't suggesting any one is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!! go and explain to the average guy on the street you like your wife fucking big black men bareback HE would think your a bit "messed up" its not your average married mans choice

Sane was probably the wrong word..

Where I live everybody is so liberal, they would probably just think "who cares". The last time my wife randomly told a stranger at a bar that I liked to watch, we ended up taking him back to our hotel room.

I was just saying the people on this forum ( except the ultra cucks ) are pretty normal. If you visit some hardcore BDSM or other kink sites, some of those people are seriously messed up. ( insane, but who am I to judge )

We are open about being swingers, anybody that knows us in real life knows we are swingers. Most strangers that find out, are more curious than anything. I have been hanging out with swingers/lifestyle people for many years, so I may have a slightly distorted view the public :) Your in a monogamous relationship? That is messed up. lol

Sane was probably the wrong word..

Where I live everybody is so liberal, they would probably just think "who cares". The last time my wife randomly told a stranger at a bar that I liked to watch, we ended up taking him back to our hotel room.

I was just saying the people on this forum ( except the ultra cucks ) are pretty normal. If you visit some hardcore BDSM or other kink sites, some of those people are seriously messed up. ( insane, but who am I to judge )

We are open about being swingers, anybody that knows us in real life knows we are swingers. Most strangers that find out, are more curious than anything. I have been hanging out with swingers/lifestyle people for many years, so I may have a slightly distorted view the public :) Your in a monogamous relationship? That is messed up. lol
yes I would say that I am in a "monogamous" relationship in that I am married and have only been married once, I havnt had sex with any other woman in 29 yrs
perhaps I am messed up in that respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the reason I don't want sex with anyone is very easy for me to explain ,,,,,,I enjoy my wife having sex with other men some may describe me as a cuckold which may be true! the simple fact is,,,,,,,,,, I enjoy other men fucking my wife and me fucking her after, am I so unique in that, ?????? I certainly don't believe that I am in a "traditional marriage"
the reason I am on this particular site is that I love my wife having sex and in particular with men of a different colour to my self.
my reasons are my reasons yours are yours, I don't feel the need or have the desire to do what you do in swinging and sharing other women I have the best sex in the world in MY opinion I happen to enjoy BDSM along with other kinks as many here enjoy and follow their likes and desires
since when has "swinging" and hanging about with swingers been the only choice of lifestyle?? as you said " "you may have a slightly distorted view (of) the public (I think you meant to say) may I suggest you may be correct about that LOL

yes I would say that I am in a "monogamous" relationship in that I am married and have only been married once, I havnt had sex with any other woman in 29 yrs
perhaps I am messed up in that respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the reason I don't want sex with anyone is very easy for me to explain ,,,,,,I enjoy my wife having sex with other men some may describe me as a cuckold which may be true! the simple fact is,,,,,,,,,, I enjoy other men fucking my wife and me fucking her after, am I so unique in that, ?????? I certainly don't believe that I am in a "traditional marriage"
the reason I am on this particular site is that I love my wife having sex and in particular with men of a different colour to my self.
my reasons are my reasons yours are yours, I don't feel the need or have the desire to do what you do in swinging and sharing other women I have the best sex in the world in MY opinion I happen to enjoy BDSM along with other kinks as many here enjoy and follow their likes and desires
since when has "swinging" and hanging about with swingers been the only choice of lifestyle?? as you said " "you may have a slightly distorted view (of) the public (I think you meant to say) may I suggest you may be correct about that LOL

You are far from unique in your interests. I put swinging, hotwifes, stags, cucks, and ALL variations into the category of "non-traditional" marriage. In our relationship, our interests change from day to day and week to week. I can be a complete submissive cuck or a forceful dom depending on the day and the role I choose to play.

We know many couples that attend clubs and parties where the wife is the only one that plays. There are times we go to a club and I am perfectly content just watching my wife play. There is no right or wrong way, as long as you and your partner enjoy it.

The point I was trying to make - these types of activities are so common ( in our area ) that being in a non-traditional marriage is quite "normal".

I think the general public would be far more shocked seeing our bondage room or dildo collection. Every guy she has been with is small compared to some of the dildos we have.

You are far from unique in your interests. I put swinging, hotwifes, stags, cucks, and ALL variations into the category of "non-traditional" marriage. In our relationship, our interests change from day to day and week to week. I can be a complete submissive cuck or a forceful dom depending on the day and the role I choose to play.

We know many couples that attend clubs and parties where the wife is the only one that plays. There are times we go to a club and I am perfectly content just watching my wife play. There is no right or wrong way, as long as you and your partner enjoy it.

The point I was trying to make - these types of activities are so common ( in our area ) that being in a non-traditional marriage is quite "normal".

I think the general public would be far more shocked seeing our bondage room or dildo collection. Every guy she has been with is small compared to some of the dildos we have.
well I am not in your area! and I certainly don't openly talk about it with neighbours, no doubt many know something I have to accept after 29 yrs of seeing her coming and going at all hours but I don't go out and openly tell everyone
but everyone each to their own

After 7 or 8 inches it's all a waste anyway. At least a third of this alleged "13 cock" would never get inside me. Let the size queens worry about how many inches they can take. I'll take a 7-8 inch cock attached to a guy who knows how to use it every day of the week.
I don't have 13" but I have substantially more than 8". My current favorite partner still has all her parts and handles me effortlessly, however I have found that a woman that has had a hysterectomy generally can handle me easiest, supplemental. lubrication is usually required. A lot depends on the position and sensitivity of the cervix. Contact with the male organ sliding past the cervix can be painful for many women. If the contact isn't uncomfortable most women's vagina will stretch to accommodate most male organs. The keys are patience, the willingness of of the woman and the endurance of the male

I don't have 13" but I have substantially more than 8". My current favorite partner still has all her parts and handles me effortlessly, however I have found that a woman that has had a hysterectomy generally can handle me easiest, supplemental. lubrication is usually required. A lot depends on the position and sensitivity of the cervix. Contact with the male organ sliding past the cervix can be painful for many women. If the contact isn't uncomfortable most women's vagina will stretch to accommodate most male organs. The keys are patience, the willingness of of the woman and the endurance of the male

Totally agree. For most women I have been with... it takes about 6-7" to reach the cervix.... 8" can go under/past the cervix into the deep spot. Doggy style, ass up - face down seems to work best if a woman has never had the deep spot penetrated before. With pressure and patience it will open up and let you in.

Although it may be painful at first, most women love it once you get past the cervix and into the deep spot. If a woman has never had a deep spot orgasm, this can be a real eye-opener for her. As one woman I was with described it, "losing her virginity for a 2nd time".

Back