Can a 5 ft 2 in wife take 13 inches of black cock?

im 159 cm. i took 21 cm before but it wasnt easy. i could probably take more. (thats 5.2 and a half in height and a length of a bit more than 8")

but my hubby had a thing going with an intern at work who was 165cm, so like 5'5". and she could barely take his dick but hes only about 14 cm or so. even tho she is taller than me shes super tight

so ya it doesnt depend on height

A woman's vagina is quite flexible and accommodating. I've had cocks so long that it felt as if it was trying to pound through my cervix. I've had cocks so fat as a soda can "thank goodness for a wet pussy and baby oil!"
I'm 5'9 125lbs and have determined my preferred BBC at 10 inches by 2 inches wide, a big head is nice, I can accommodate that in all three of my holes "at the same time is heaven!" totally shaved, the blacker the better! Oh! At least 6 feet tall and built! I like to see myself manhandled by my black masters in my mirrors. ' )
Good girl

After 7 or 8 inches it's all a waste anyway. At least a third of this alleged "13 cock" would never get inside me. Let the size queens worry about how many inches they can take. I'll take a 7-8 inch cock attached to a guy who knows how to use it every day of the week.
Truer words baby girl

Can my wife take 13 inches of black cock
Yes she can Woman have Babes and they measure a lot more than that so don't worry get her to lie back and welcome that warm sensation she is about to have and that's before the Bull or BBC cums inside her warm moist cunt and that stretching feeling as your bull or BBC slides past where most men finishes

Yes she can Woman have Babes and they measure a lot more than that so don't worry get her to lie back and welcome that warm sensation she is about to have and that's before the Bull or BBC cums inside her warm moist cunt and that stretching feeling as your bull or BBC slides past where most men finishes
Absolutely

Vaginally, hell no!!

How many wives/cpls actually measure the men they meet up with and verify size, the proper way?
Where are these outrageous numbers coming from?

It doesn't help that many of the men on here lie about what they have between their legs, that it's no wonder these women don't know what the hell they are actually getting. No woman is taking a 13inches legitimately. The majority women can't take a legit 8 in.

Don't believe me, go to your nearest sex store, get a 13inch insertable dildo and try taking them inches. Feel free to post the proof.

Fellas stop lying to these women, seriously. It's embarrassing when you get found out. And ladies stop saying "I had ___in before" if you actually didn't measure it. It's seriously quite funny when honest men, who know what they have, have you running from the dick, knowing good and well that they aren't bigger than what you so called had before them. And then you turn around and tell the guy that he must be way bigger than the guy before.

No lovely, the guy before just lied like hell through his teeth, and simply you believed it.

Ladies start measuring these guys before you fuck em.

How to Measure a Penis​

Men may be surprised to learn that penis length isn't measured on the erect penis. Too many variables are involved.

Instead, the most reliable penis measurement is called SPL -- stretched penis length. The longer men's SPL, the longer their erect penis length, according to studies done on brave young men who volunteered to have erection-stimulating penis injections.

To learn your SPL, measure the penis while it's flaccid. Press the ruler tight against the pubic bone at the base of the penis. Don't just measure from where the penis separates from the scrotum, or you'll lose precious centimeters. Now gently, but very firmly, stretch the penis as far as it will go. Measure from the pubic bone to the tip of the stretched penis.

Last edited:
A woman's vagina is quite flexible and accommodating. I've had cocks so long that it felt as if it was trying to pound through my cervix. I've had cocks so fat as a soda can "thank goodness for a wet pussy and baby oil!"
I'm 5'9 125lbs and have determined my preferred BBC at 10 inches by 2 inches wide, a big head is nice, I can accommodate that in all three of my holes "at the same time is heaven!" totally shaved, the blacker the better! Oh! At least 6 feet tall and built! I like to see myself manhandled by my black masters in my mirrors. ' )
You have never measured a guy that you have slept with. I put money on it

Liked the post commend her for being a good slut and spreading and taking so much dildo and punishing her pussy, but at most see her taking half of it to 3/4 of the shaft and that dildo looks be 12 to 13" usable from tip to balls on it.

Typically subtract 2in for the balls, and you have 10-11" insertable dildo. 3/4 of the shaft and you get only about 7.5-8.25in inserted!!

Which is still respectable and considered big for MANY women.

Women give birth to children so the vagina clearly can stretch to accommodate any size cock.
This is what people get wrong, equating childbirth to fucking. Those two are not the the same, and female's anatomy does not function the same in both cases. The baby passes through the "cervix into the vaginal vaginal canal", during childbirth. There is a reason why a woman's cervix dilates during childbirth. Dick does not enter the cervix, EVER!!! It stays in the vaginal canal.

Childbirth

Sex

Last edited:
Im 5'3" and barely 100 lbs.and I have a very tiny and tight pussy and one of my lovers has 14 very thick hard inches yet he is a very gentle lover! He takes alot of time licking and sucking me and preparing my pussy for his huge cock.Then he rubs my pussy with the head of his beautiful cock for a long time gently working it in until my pussy is soaking wet and grabbing at his fat cock and only then he slides his cock in me and stretches my pussy so wide Ive cried before and almost ******* but GOD it feels so fucking good and I cum so hard its incredible!!!!!! Hahaha my tiny white dick husband?????? What husband? Lol

Guess a cock could if was size of car antenna lol, funny how so many anatomically clueless think that. Hell go to swinger club and ask what the Fornix is and I bet you 99% have no damn clue and never even heard of it..

Many don't because they never reach it or felt it lol

LOL, so true. Always cracks me up when hear some guy going on "I bottomed out in her hard felt my dick head hitting that cervix". If only he knew he wasn't even there and inch or more short of actually bottoming out and hitting the back wall her Fornix.

She has to be relaxed and aroused enough for the cervix to raise for that to be possible, if not the position has to be right for a guy to get that deep

This is what people get wrong, equating childbirth to fucking. Those two are not the the same, and female's anatomy does not function the same in both cases. The baby passes through the "cervix into the vaginal vaginal canal", during childbirth. There is a reason why a woman's cervix dilates during childbirth. Dick does not enter the cervix, EVER!!! It stays in the vaginal canal.

Childbirth

Sex
School them sugarlump. Learning is sexy as hell

Back