Can a 5 ft 2 in wife take 13 inches of black cock?

My wife is 5’2” about 138#….I’ve witnessed her take a 100% true 12” long bbc balls deep. I thought no way in hell would he even get half in…it was amazing to watch. If you’ve ever had the chance to see a black cock truly a foot long, it’s so intimidating and impressive in real life. He let me touch and stroke it, he told me it was more a curse than a blessing because he does get turned down often because it’s so big and never gets a really good head job because it was 7” in girth. My wife could barely get the head of his cock in her mouth. He is a high level executive at a large bank firm and was very discrete and wouldn’t let us take any pictures but that big dong hanging between his legs was just an awesome sight to behold. My wife was so sore for about three days after.

Typically subtract 2in for the balls, and you have 10-11" insertable dildo. 3/4 of the shaft and you get only about 7.5-8.25in inserted!!

Which is still respectable and considered big for MANY women.
thanks i keep trying find bigger and get all in her but she seems about at her limit, my favourite time was i slid it in her and climbed on top and pushed it deep with my pubes the groan i heard was about as load as i have ever heard from her and she locked her ankles around my back and gasped but clung on to me her nails ripped into my back really hurting me, she hasnt let me try that again lol

Feel the same way.

Wife has come close to giving me the full pleasure of a deepthroat, coming up a few inches short. Would suck (pun intended) to get less than half of it down her throat.
I just looked your media and saw her trying to swallow that thing. I almost cried for you.

My wife was a Black cock Hound. One night she brought home a guy she met at the grocery store. I'm into sucking black guy's and she f**** them. But this guy was huge. At least 10 in and as thick as a beer can. I couldn't even get the head into my mouth as she just shook her head no way. He left mad as hell add with blue balls. Some Cox are just too big.

I just looked your media and saw her trying to swallow that thing. I almost cried for you.
The best part is that she can get very vocal during oral, which heightens the experience.

Guessing that’s why so many people and couples say they like our one video here.

Thank you for the compliment.

My wife was a Black cock Hound. One night she brought home a guy she met at the grocery store. I'm into sucking black guy's and she f**** them. But this guy was huge. At least 10 in and as thick as a beer can. I couldn't even get the head into my mouth as she just shook her head no way. He left mad as hell add with blue balls. Some Cox are just too big.

Husbands like this don’t help. 🤦🏾‍♂️ “He was about this big” with no proof.
Measure it and prove it lol

A 13" cock is almost unheard of. I think the world's largest documented cock is 13+" (and is a white guy!) so most tiny women don't really have to worry about it. The biggest my wife has ever fucked is a little over 12", or so he claimed. It was huge but she did not put a tape measure on it for verification. The next biggest she has enjoyed was 11+" and like the biggest he was also black. From her experiences with black lovers it seems like they are bigger than average, a lot are 8 to 9" but most are not anywhere near the fabled "monster" size.
My wife is 5'2" and 110 lbs and I have watched her intently as she fucked those 11 and 12" cocks and all I can say is she really enjoyed them. It was more effort for her to allow her black lovers to work the entire length of their shaft into her when compared to my cock. I can shove my 6.5" cock up to the hilt with a few strokes where the horse cocks have to gradually stretch her out and slowly work inside her.
So hot! My wife deserves to experience this.

I am 4 foot 11 inch only 100 pound. I think 8 inch is pretty big size and 9 or 10 inch is huge, I can feel how deep inside it is already. I think 13 inch will be so far inside of me

A 13" cock is almost unheard of. I think the world's largest documented cock is 13+" (and is a white guy!) so most tiny women don't really have to worry about it. The biggest my wife has ever fucked is a little over 12", or so he claimed. It was huge but she did not put a tape measure on it for verification. The next biggest she has enjoyed was 11+" and like the biggest he was also black. From her experiences with black lovers it seems like they are bigger than average, a lot are 8 to 9" but most are not anywhere near the fabled "monster" size.
My wife is 5'2" and 110 lbs and I have watched her intently as she fucked those 11 and 12" cocks and all I can say is she really enjoyed them. It was more effort for her to allow her black lovers to work the entire length of their shaft into her when compared to my cock. I can shove my 6.5" cock up to the hilt with a few strokes where the horse cocks have to gradually stretch her out and slowly work inside her.
yep. first thing that crossed my mind: where the hell you gettin' a 13" cock? lol...maybe a dildo but i've been w/many many black men & you can see in my media that i've been fortunate to serve several w/very VERY large cocks but nothing like 13"...i'm only 5'4"...it's not height that gets things done.

you guys are totally spot on.

Back