Can a 5 ft 2 in wife take 13 inches of black cock?

I'm 5-11, i cannot

max - 24 cm (9.5)
As I said earlier, physical size seems to be irrelevant. I have a friend I see from time to time and she just can't handle everything I have. I always have her on top. She is taller than me, probably around 6'2" to 6'4", she is a little taller than me. She has a large frame and a spectacular figure. Looking at her you would think she could handle any man, but after she gets around 8" in her it starts getting painful for her.

As I said earlier, physical size seems to be irrelevant. I have a friend I see from time to time and she just can't handle everything I have. I always have her on top. She is taller than me, probably around 6'2" to 6'4", she is a little taller than me. She has a large frame and a spectacular figure. Looking at her you would think she could handle any man, but after she gets around 8" in her it starts getting painful for her.

I have a very deep pussy, very-very. Most men can't touch my bottom

A 13" cock is almost unheard of. I think the world's largest documented cock is 13+" (and is a white guy!) so most tiny women don't really have to worry about it. The biggest my wife has ever fucked is a little over 12", or so he claimed. It was huge but she did not put a tape measure on it for verification. The next biggest she has enjoyed was 11+" and like the biggest he was also black. From her experiences with black lovers it seems like they are bigger than average, a lot are 8 to 9" but most are not anywhere near the fabled "monster" size.
My wife is 5'2" and 110 lbs and I have watched her intently as she fucked those 11 and 12" cocks and all I can say is she really enjoyed them. It was more effort for her to allow her black lovers to work the entire length of their shaft into her when compared to my cock. I can shove my 6.5" cock up to the hilt with a few strokes where the horse cocks have to gradually stretch her out and slowly work inside her.
Never was measured, never had pics of it. he isnt the largest guy

Im 5'3" and barely 100 lbs.and I have a very tiny and tight pussy and one of my lovers has 14 very thick hard inches yet he is a very gentle lover! He takes alot of time licking and sucking me and preparing my pussy for his huge cock.Then he rubs my pussy with the head of his beautiful cock for a long time gently working it in until my pussy is soaking wet and grabbing at his fat cock and only then he slides his cock in me and stretches my pussy so wide Ive cried before and almost ******* but GOD it feels so fucking good and I cum so hard its incredible!!!!!! Hahaha my tiny white dick husband?????? What husband? Lol
I got so turned on just visualizing this. So hot!

For me, (5'05 105ish) if he is gentle and takes it slow it can feel good but if it's that big and I'm not sure I'll get on top so I can control the speed or how much I can take. Nothing is worse than taking more than you can handle before your ready.

[QUOTE="dll74848, post: 676286, member: 60782"]Can my wife take 13 inches of black cock[/QUOTE]
KIM here, 5'9" 117lbs, just take your time, for me it take 2 days, thing big can go up you, at the time most I every had was 7 incher, that was my husband, for first time I was look at something twice as long & 3-4 time big around, first time I maybe take 6 incher, my pussy never been tore up like this before, but 2 let u know he stay for two days, this monster was killer me, but I couldn't stop CUMS, my husband was watch all of this, two days she got tap out more
& more, husband was tell me I could take it all,well I did taks it all, but it hurd like hell,

It's refreshing to see some realistic info, and real responses from the ladies, here...and a guy or two willing to own up to the reality of having a really big cock (a few have shared similar things in private...that the really big guys almost never get themselves completely into women)....

To begin with, I think most cock sizes thrown out in a forum like this are about 2" longer than they really are...I guess the old joke is, guys are measuring from their assholes.....

Personally, I've recently been with one guy who's probably over 8"...10" or larger by measurement standards here...and that is pushing my max (even as much of a size queen as I am!), I'm not sure he can really go balls deep in me or ever could...though we'll have to try at least once more the next time he is back in town.... ;)

My most telling anecdote is that a friend of mine knows a call girl here in town...and she will not see "bigger" guys, she says it leaves her pussy torn up and sidelines her for the better part of a week...and that's a girl who fucks all day, day in and day out, professionally! She may be on the small/tight side of average...but it goes to show....

Personally, I have now had the privilege of being in a scene where I've gotten to watch about a dozen girls take real BBC for the first time. One, though totally eager for it, couldn't do it, and because the guy was thick, could only take less than an average cock length of him...a lot of the rest struggled to take it all, though seemed to be getting at least close by the time an experience Bull had relaxed them, opened them up, and put them in some good positions.... I think my GF bottoms out somewhere between 7" and 8" (real size - 9-10" or larger by measures here) and can't quite let a Bull on the larger side go balls-deep though it works out almost like it... the guy who is over 8" (real measurement) that gives me trouble, she definitely comes up just a bit short with....

:blackheart:

Last edited:
My wife is 5 ft 10 1/2 inches tall, very atheletic and weighs in at 130. This prevelege of giving Pam, not only her first strange cock, other than my own that is, went to an old university friend of mine, Edwin. The fact that he's black was a real bonus. That he has a cock slightly over 12 inches long, and unusually thick, was a real bonus. Yes, during one of their play periods, Pam took a tape and measured it!

It took Edwin quiet awhile to get that black monster all the way into Pam's pussy to its balls, but they managed it! And they didn't begrudge the time! I was, and still am, awe struck that any woman could accommodate a cock that large without doing some real damage to the poor receiving pussy! But Pam did, and has several times since then. Pam told me on numerous occasions, after that first experience her poor pussy was sore for days, although that didn't stop her from fucking him over the next several nights that we were at the convention. She also confessed things just got better and better with each successive fuck! LOL

Can my wife take 13 inches of black cock
Firstly I would like to know where is a 13inch real cock, my wife has fucked others for 28 yrs and has yet to find an actual real13 inch cock, if she was so lucky to find this beauty I know she could take it to the hilt.
others have quite rightly said that most women can accommodate very large cocks given the right approach and allowing the vagina to adapt and get used to the size.
she is a "size queen" without doubt I know I have with patience got nearly 15 inches in her with large dildo, I very much doubt a 15 inch cock on a man is a reality, but I would love to find her one, and I would bring her straight overmsg-21433-0-68181100-1430459990.jpg msg-21433-0-85479800-1398017327.jpg 904_0563.jpg 8 inches inside her slut cunt.JPG msg-21433-0-68181100-1430459990.jpg msg-21433-0-85479800-1398017327.jpg 904_0563.jpg 8 inches inside her slut cunt.JPG 12inches in her cunt.JPG 16 inch dildox8 inch dia.JPG

No woman can take 13 inches of cock in their pussy. Any woman that says she can is actually a man posing as a woman, hidden by a fake profile. Also, it would be a man, pretending to be a woman, hiding behind a fake profile who had never taken an anatomy class or...you know...actually had sex with a woman.

Back