Came quick

I think it is a normal reaction. The bull is only a man - he is in heat...but I tell you what: "you didn´t get yours" That is not the point - my kick is my husband and the situation at all. And(!) a real bull jerks off before he came to the date *lol

The complaints I've heard from hotwives we're about bulls not being able to stay hard, and not having enough stamina were the main complaints more so than bulls cumming too quickly!

This is why I never judge bulls by how they look. When you look at some of these bulls in these private hotwife videos and these guys don't look like the most attractive guy, or the most fit guy, or even the most hung guy but he's giving that hotwife a good session and she's getting the results that she wants that's the most important thing outcomes! Big Max is an older guy but he gets a wide range of women from their 20s to their 60s because he gives them the results that they are looking for and he has the media to prove it!

Of course, especially younger guy is pretty often finish very quickly but if you treat them right can be any guy cannot wait to finish inside of you. Of course it is disappointing then I cannot enjoy them

Last edited:
Just the opposite here. Never been a quick cummer. Even when I was a t.eenager. Always had incredible stamina... I can honestly say virtually never left a woman without her cumming at least once. The usual is multiples... From fucking. However there are many ways to "Skin A Cat" 😉

Back