Came out to my wife this weekend about my cuckold desires

jbbarrow2000us

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I essentially "came out" to my wife this weekend about my desires. To be honest I have skirted around the subject many many times. We have done some IR roleplay over the years with limited but somewhat increasing interest. We had a sex session this Saturday night that escalated to admissions on both sides and with me telling her I wanted to live as a cuckold. This conversation fueled my desire and armed with a black dildo and a Hitachi wand and I went about extracting her desires. First, I determined that she had done a fair amount of research on cuckolding and although always playing coy she knew quite a bit about the concept. The second, although she acts like she has no interest in black men I ran her through the paces and she came so many times with me talking about being cucked by a BBC I lost count.

While on the wand for a couple of hours she was speaking in tongues. I both role played and verbalized my desires. To hold her while she came with another man, clean up, watching her, listening form outside a room, find her men, and many more. I sat in a chair and circled the bed jerking off while the Hitachi was her surrogate for black cock. She even began to participate during the session. Asking me to kneel at her feet, to keep jerking off for her, that I would clean her up. Even subtle things including aggressively lunging at my fingers when I presented them as another cock to suck. When I made her suck them as a black cock she would start convulsing in orgasm.

So it appears that my admission went pretty well. She was somewhat reserved Sunday and stayed away from the subject, but believe I am at peak time to move to the next level. The jump from admission to role play to real BBC is a big jump. Looking for two things.

First, other cucks or couples advise on how to move forward. Just because we had a great night does not mean I will be able to invite a stranger over next weekend. That is not reality and am looking for ways to continue the process that makes it more natural and make sure there is not a big stumble in the progress.

Secondly, I am looking for the right bull. Not for one night stands but someone that wants to build a relationship and over time own a cuck couple. I want a bull that is enjoys the cuckolding, is verbal and can grow his dominance over time as my wife becomes more comfortable. Immediate ass spanking slut talking is probably not going to advance the ball. Over months we can get their based on my experience with my wife.

We are both in our mid 50's and live in Florida (Tampa/Sarasota, Orlando) for a great deal of the year. Looking forward to meeting bulls and getting advice.

Last edited:
What would she enjoy, what does she like to d, something that you could insert a Black man into that would be both sexually charged for her and not so overwhelming that she would feel trapped. Say dinner at a nice place or maybe a dance club where she could dance and socialize. Let her know that there would be a Black man that she could have if she wanted but yet walk away if she wanted to as well.

What would she enjoy, what does she like to d, something that you could insert a Black man into that would be both sexually charged for her and not so overwhelming that she would feel trapped. Say dinner at a nice place or maybe a dance club where she could dance and socialize. Let her know that there would be a Black man that she could have if she wanted but yet walk away if she wanted to as well.
Actually that is exactly what I am thinking for initial introductions. I am guessing that most bulls don't want to take the time. However, the men I am looking for need to be in for the long haul and looking for a couple to control. Thanks for your input and all the best.

I essentially "came out" to my wife this weekend about my desires. To be honest I have skirted around the subject many many times. We have done some IR roleplay over the years with limited but somewhat increasing interest. We had a sex session this Saturday night that escalated to admissions on both sides and with me telling her I wanted to live as a cuckold. This conversation fueled my desire and armed with a black dildo and a Hitachi wand and I went about extracting her desires. First, I determined that she had done a fair amount of research on cuckolding and although always playing coy she knew quite a bit about the concept. The second, although she acts like she has no interest in black men I ran her through the paces and she came so many times with me talking about being cucked by a BBC I lost count.

While on the wand for a couple of hours she was speaking in tongues. I both role played and verbalized my desires. To hold her while she came with another man, clean up, watching her, listening form outside a room, find her men, and many more. I sat in a chair and circled the bed jerking off while the Hitachi was her surrogate for black cock. She even began to participate during the session. Asking me to kneel at her feet, to keep jerking off for her, that I would clean her up. Even subtle things including aggressively lunging at my fingers when I presented them as another cock to suck. When I made her suck them as a black cock she would start convulsing in orgasm.

So it appears that my admission went pretty well. She was somewhat reserved Sunday and stayed away from the subject, but believe I am at peak time to move to the next level. The jump from admission to role play to real BBC is a big jump. Looking for two things.

First, other cucks or couples advise on how to move forward. Just because we had a great night does not mean I will be able to invite a stranger over next weekend. That is not reality and am looking for ways to continue the process that makes it more natural and make sure there is not a big stumble in the progress.

Secondly, I am looking for the right bull. Not for one night stands but someone that wants to build a relationship and over time own a cuck couple. I want a bull that is enjoys the cuckolding, is verbal and can grow his dominance over time as my wife becomes more comfortable. Immediate ass spanking slut talking is probably not going to advance the ball. Over months we can get their based on my experience with my wife.

We are both in our mid 50's and live in Florida (Tampa/Sarasota, Orlando) for a great deal of the year. Looking forward to meeting bulls and getting advice.
I totally love this
I hope things go your way and you both get what you want out of it
but you still have to tread very carefully to get her there.[wish you all the best will in the world and your desires bear fruit for you.

That's a great start! She will let you know about her wants and desires if you just take time to continue talking to her. From our experience, the guys you can meet come in all flavors. Some 1 and done, some 3-4 times and the rare long term guys. You shouldn't plan for anyone's success in duration including your wife. She may not want a long term guy and then again, maybe she will find the right chemistry and go with it. You really can't plan for anything but embrace each play and enjoy your role as 2nd in line for kitty... but stay first in line for her best friend and husband. We wish you the success of a lifetime!!

That's a great start! She will let you know about her wants and desires if you just take time to continue talking to her. From our experience, the guys you can meet come in all flavors. Some 1 and done, some 3-4 times and the rare long term guys. You shouldn't plan for anyone's success in duration including your wife. She may not want a long term guy and then again, maybe she will find the right chemistry and go with it. You really can't plan for anything but embrace each play and enjoy your role as 2nd in line for kitty... but stay first in line for her best friend and husband. We wish you the success of a lifetime!!
Thanks for your thoughts. I know finding a long term bull is a long shot. I was thinking that some continuity in the beginning would help move the needle.

So it appears that my admission went pretty well. She was somewhat reserved Sunday and stayed away from the subject, but believe I am at peak time to move to the next level. The jump from admission to role play to real BBC is a big jump. Looking for two things. Just remember that tbis is suppose to be fun and pleasurable so

I find that first off you must be able to talk openly about the subject with your partner and make sure your both ctystal clear on what you expect and want to get from the experience. As the man you also have to do some self reflecting and make sure you recognize any insecurities you may have and how the experience may alter your relationship, hopefully for the better.

Just take it step by step and never rush the process, in fact just talking about it with your fiancee can help broaden the sexual aspect of your relationship. Then once your both comfident that you can handle any issues or unforeseen problems that may result from the experience you can start the process of finding a bull. This site is perfect to chat with bbcs anonymously as well as get advice from other couples.

Just have fun with it and be as open minded as possible. Good luck with everything and always be safe

I find that first off you must be able to talk openly about the subject with your partner and make sure your both ctystal clear on what you expect and want to get from the experience. As the man you also have to do some self reflecting and make sure you recognize any insecurities you may have and how the experience may alter your relationship, hopefully for the better.

Just take it step by step and never rush the process, in fact just talking about it with your fiancee can help broaden the sexual aspect of your relationship. Then once your both comfident that you can handle any issues or unforeseen problems that may result from the experience you can start the process of finding a bull. This site is perfect to chat with bbcs anonymously as well as get advice from other couples.

Just have fun with it and be as open minded as possible. Good luck with everything and always be safe
Thanks for the advice. Actually it is my wife of many years with grown children. We talked again last night a few days after my full admission. Some pretty good push back about how the concept is "really fucked up". Put her back on the wand again and she was telling a slightly different story. Some pretty hot cuckold play. Told her I would be putting her back on the wand this weekend for some training for the future. She tells a little bit different story once I get her clothes off.

I have been playing now for several years. I'm happy to say that we are doing this on a regular basis at least once or twice a month. As of recently, she's been letting BBC's take her on. Speaking my mind as to my fantasies was the best choice I made and we've been the closest we've ever been in 12 years. coming out takes courage cause rejection sucks. Enjoy the journey.

Back