Came out to my wife as Bisexual

tasbb51

Couple
From
IN, US
I know no one will care, but I had a big personal moment in the last week and came clean to my wife about being bisexual and being attracted to Black men. She was very supportive and said she already kind of suspected it. She said I am free to experience BBC if that is what I want and need to do, so if there are any bi-Black Bulls from Indiana who want a virgin ass and mouth, hit me up. We have talked very intensely about cuckolding and BBC in the past and I think coming out as bisexual actually helped. I am hoping for a long term bi-Black Bull that I can serve, and who my wife can learn to serve as well.

I know no one will care, but I had a big personal moment in the last week and came clean to my wife about being bisexual and being attracted to Black men. She was very supportive and said she already kind of suspected it. She said I am free to experience BBC if that is what I want and need to do, so if there are any bi-Black Bulls from Indiana who want a virgin ass and mouth, hit me up. We have talked very intensely about cuckolding and BBC in the past and I think coming out as bisexual actually helped. I am hoping for a long term bi-Black Bull that I can serve, and who my wife can learn to serve as well.
The best part is that she supports you on this, and it brings you both joy. Take special care in finding someone who is compatible and, especially important: clean (STD safe). Thank you for sharing this!

I feel your anxiety and excitement it was the hardest thing I ever had to do was tell my wife I’m bisexual.

It’s a very liberating experience coming out. I did several years ago at a house party. We were in a bedroom playing with the door open with another couple and the girls were going down on one another and putting on quite a show and we had a audience with several guys standing around watching and stroking. I was laying on the edge of the bed and one of the guys closest to me had a very nice erection and offered it to me. On a whim I started sucking him and was really getting into my work and he was getting quite vocal, so I must have been doing a good job. She finally noticed what I was doing and she stopped playing and eagerly watched me giving head. Later she said she was really turned on by it and wanted to see more. She knew I was curious so it wasn’t a big shock but with her encouragement I became more open and found out I was a natural born bottom. She’s seen me bred multiple times especially by BBC. Now we love to both take BBC together and she especially loves it when the Bull wants me feminized and uses me just like he uses her.

Glad that worked out...must have felt like quite a gamble. I hope you guys find a way to have fun together..

Back