Calling all,horny, PAWGS, and sexy, insatiable Whootys to serve, suck, BBC

I'd like one day to actually own your white, big sexy, slut/whore's ass in person! I'd turn your mind and your slut body into my hot, sexy, willing, white whore to be used by me and my Black friends. But first we need to have a very long sex session, training session for you to become my white whore! I want all of you and you'll get my full attention. Try to find a way to be with a "Real" man, a true Black Dom.! My BBC slowly being stuffed deep into the redlipped, slut mouth and you gagging as my dick reaches the deepest part of your throat! My dark hands grab your head/hair and slap that slut face, hard!! Your, white wrists are tied together and my little leather belt is out and ready to whip, big sexy, white ass! I want you to be begging me to stop whipping you and just fuck your pussy, but I ahve other plans as i want that tight asshole to plunder. A little lube and a lubed rubber will get the hot deep fucking done! expect no mercy! You belong to me white bitch! No turning back, you're my white bedroom, obedient, bitch. You've chosen me and I've chosen you now! Get that slut mind busy so we can work out a plan to actually meet! I'll do so on my end. But you need to tell me more about you, white slut! obey your big, Balck Daddy/Master. Duke, your owner.
Damn baby. My pussy started quivering and getting wet as I read your post. That’s exactly what I want but maybe a little more roughness. I think I’ll go fuck myself with my big black dong.

Back