Calling all bulls - my wife needs your help!

NervousNewCpl

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
Calling all bulls (and any other man that wants to help!)

My wife is close to agreeing to begin her hotwife life, however she has one last hurdle she can't get over- she doesn't think men find her attractive, and that no one would want her.

I couldn't disagree more, and I need you to help me prove it! There are pictures on our profile of her body, and she loves the comments on those, but if you're willing to help us out, drop me a message and we'll share a face pic, and you can help convince her she's hot!

Please help!

My wife is close to agreeing to begin her hotwife life, however she has one last hurdle she can't get over- she doesn't think men find her attractive, and that no one would want her.

I couldn't disagree more, and I need you to help me prove it! There are pictures on our profile of her body, and she loves the comments on those, but if you're willing to help us out, drop me a message and we'll share a face pic, and you can help convince her she's hot!

Please help!
I'd fuck the ******* out of your wife.

Please help!
She’s hot AF, juicy ass, sexy looking puss n has great tits! Proper made for bbc! I’d travel down to play with her anytime

Look at her pics !! Why on earth should she not accept that she's hot and sexy ....any male hands, tongue and cock would love be all over her to please and be pleased

Back