• body peircings

• penectomy

• help other sissy's realize there usefulness

• help other white become subservient

Results are only viewable after voting.

shellikay

From
Canada
Thank you for letting my register into this lovely site.
I'm 43 effeminate long hair long nails, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have been with more than 3 women who left me for real men. 2 of them I helped find the men. I'm poly, and in training for full sissy.

At first I thought this site had it backwards, whites to be subservient to real men.
I know I'm a sissy boy and every male makes me wonder a few things:
if he's gonna steal my girl, like the other did before,
if he will enjoy my bottom, but not me, like so many others have,
if he will use me for his amusement,
if he will train me to be better,
if he will punish me, like I deserve.

I've been spanked, flogged, scratched, whipped and spanked by the flat side of a broadsword.
I've been bottomed, topped, subb'ing, domming(pathetically),
I never see myself as a real man, nor a real woman.
I enjoy women men and animals
I've been in chastity on and off this last year (cb6000s - s is for small)
next year I'm increasing my feminization.
My new resolutions are :
monthly: video posts, large dildo prostate milking,
weekly: body hair removal, anal dilation, journaling
daily: lip balm, clear nail polish,
other: financial submission, self whoring, looking for doms.

Again, thank you

I'd like to add, that this year's sissy resolutions/alterations were panties or tighty whities 24/7, lipbalm (failed), unisex perfume, long hair (as always) long nails (as always), and chastity cage up to 3 hrs a day. (so i could get my emails done without needing to pause.. My sex this year has been reduced from 3x a week to 1 a month. but self gratification still averages 2x a day.

There are suggestions that 4x a day of milking is actually helpful for sissies without female contact. Training with anal plugs and oral & urethral limits pushed. I've also noticed my pain threshold is increased during edging, which helps to push other limits.

Attachments

• tosissyalike.png
    tosissyalike.png
    387 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018 Like to add: Locktober employed my cb6000s and the mindset that I can come next month.
failed 3 times already, but so far getting better.

Feb 20, 2019 Creamed 8 times that month, thats at least 1/4 my average, so I think that helped..

Nov 1, 2020 Even with Chastity using Holy Trainer V2, 72 hrs uninterrupted, Loctober failed with still 10 mistakes or so..
January 2021 - No nut november and Destroy D*ck December didnt work out too well either

New years resolutions - edging without orgasm , anal play until orgasm, and oral practice.. new toys - corncob laytex dildo, bad dragon monster huge soft 14" coke can thicc, tight panties to keep my testicles up inside me..

update - 2022
Loctober failed multiple times, did use a new holy trainer v3, thicker and different ring, but it's sharp edges were from cheap molding, I damaged it trying to sand down the sides. 5 locktober, yrs 8 of ******* asexuality.

No nut nov. ok, not following it daily, but it's always in my head. being able to edge while watching lovely black males dominate verile white women, I am happy to say I've put my toys down to enjoy the stories without completion.

also, long time coming, pun intended, since none came. I surpassed 44cm with a lovlely long tapered toy, the bag dragon goes a lil more than 8 inches, but more girth than the length.. finding my internal second sphincter and surpassing it is mind blowing..

Last edited:
Back