Buying Adult toys

sdexcalibur

Couple
Real Person
What is sexier,
A couple going to buy adult toys together or a single female going. We have really taken to using a nice and thick dildo and a clit sucker for our play and them I'm finished off with a hand or blow job. We want to add a nice black dildo. I'm sure the clerks see all kinds of people shopping. To me thinking of a female going to the store solo and picking out a toy is a little sexier.

I don't think the clerks care at all if it's sexy or not, it's a job that can maybe even be uncomfortable at times for them.

Now for the 2 of you I think it should matter. I think if you both go it's more arousing, and can be sexual charged, bc of the interaction together talking and looking at toys, almost a form of foreplay. Plus! it's in public where you won't be judged for your sexual playfulness.

Last edited:
I don't think the clerks care at all if it's sexy or not, it's a job that can maybe even be uncomfortable at times for them.

Now for the 2 of you I think it should matter. I think if you both go it's more arousing, and can be sexual charged, bc of the interaction together talking and looking at toys, almost a form of foreplay. Plus! it's in public where you won't be judged for your sexual playfulness.
Definitely agree with this.
New ideas seem to arise, since we're not the employee, we get surprised with what toys are there to choose from without even knowing about them. Pleasant surprises at every corner that can arise a new curiosity, and well, maybe even new adventures!

What is sexier,
A couple going to buy adult toys together or a single female going. We have really taken to using a nice and thick dildo and a clit sucker for our play and them I'm finished off with a hand or blow job. We want to add a nice black dildo. I'm sure the clerks see all kinds of people shopping. To me thinking of a female going to the store solo and picking out a toy is a little sexier.
The sexiest for me was going by myself (under her orders) to buy a BBC for her to use on me and asking the clerk for guidance. Having always considered myself straight it proved to be a very humiliating activity, which I had recently discovered I enjoyed a lot😉

Just as most women say that what attracts them to a certain man is his confidence. I’d like to argue that most of the men I am friends with enjoy women who are confident enough to go to a store and buy things on their own to try/use with their partner. After all the women I’ve had the privilege to bed were extremely diverse in what gives them pleasure. So when they feel secure and confident to come home with a surprise, it felt like a compliment to our relationship not to mention sexy as all hell🔥🔥🔥

Back