Buttplugs in public

I have had one inside me in public. It's a weird feeling walking along. you gotta have a dress on or I think it would show or the lube might make a wet spot. Oddly, you think people can tell, but no one can. I even had one in when I was hanging out with my sis. She never noticed anything different. It does make you wet the whole freakin time you are wearing it outside, but you can't exactly drop to your knees and take care of yourself there in public.

I can't use butt plugs or I would. Every time I've tried my booty eats the whole dang thing. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Is there a way you could elaborate on this "swallowing" without getting to graphic on here? I have done my shaare of anal stretching and fun back there, but I never lost anything going up. If you thinnk it's better to talk about it in private, DM me

Is there a way you could elaborate on this "swallowing" without getting to graphic on here? I have done my shaare of anal stretching and fun back there, but I never lost anything going up. If you thinnk it's better to talk about it in private, DM me
I honestly don't know how much I can elaborate. I've never done any training. My booty just seems to be able to... accommodate...things rather well. 😅

Please login or become a member to view