What do you prefer, Beauty or Body?

• Total voters
firstly, this is not meant to be disparaging. I personally have a fetish for women with "horsefaces" (eg. Rachel Starr), women with STBA features (small tits, big ass) and women who some would term butter faces (a body that greatly outranks their face). for me, butterface is merely a girl who's body is miles ahead of her looks. NOTHING wrong with that and personally I don't care for "pretty", I just want a banging body. So the women don't have to be "ugly", just subjectively have a much better body than their beauty.

secondly, "butter face" and beauty in general is a SUBJECTIVE term. what one might find, beautiful, another might not and vice versa. so just post whatever YOU find fits the bill and let's not argue over who is or isn't because it's not facts, it's just opinion.

Charley Hart
http://new.bangbros.com/videos/charley-hart-has-a-huge-ass_3406025.htm

Lena The Plug
tumblr_old1x9ZVcN1urxlnko1_1280.jpg

Sara Jay
tumblr_old1gfQkmg1urxlnko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_old1gfQkmg1urxlnko2_1280.jpg

firstly, this is not meant to be disparaging. I personally have a fetish for women with "horsefaces" (eg. Rachel Starr), women with STBA features (small tits, big ass) and women who some would term butter faces (a body that greatly outranks their face). for me, butterface is merely a girl who's body is miles ahead of her looks. NOTHING wrong with that and personally I don't care for "pretty", I just want a banging body. So the women don't have to be "ugly", just subjectively have a much better body than their beauty.

secondly, "butter face" and beauty in general is a SUBJECTIVE term. what one might find, beautiful, another might not and vice versa. so just post whatever YOU find fits the bill and let's not argue over who is or isn't because it's not facts, it's just opinion.

Charley Hart
http://new.bangbros.com/videos/charley-hart-has-a-huge-ass_3406025.htm

Lena The Plug
tumblr_old1x9ZVcN1urxlnko1_1280.jpg

Sara Jay
tumblr_old1gfQkmg1urxlnko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_old1gfQkmg1urxlnko2_1280.jpg
I had never really thought about it before. love all women of all shapes/sizes . but yes, definitely something about a woman with a fabulous body that is well ahead of her face . especially hot.

I had never really thought about it before. love all women of all shapes/sizes . but yes, definitely something about a woman with a fabulous body that is well ahead of her face . especially hot.
I'm the same exact way! There's something SO hot about the disparity in body and looks. I find myself more intrigued and falling head over heels in lust with a buttaface than someone who is both good looking and has a nice body. It's the same reason I love women with small tits and big ass ... I love the difference of how small she is up top but how big she is down below. butta faces are my weakness as long as there is nothing gnarly about their facial features that are out of the ordinary.

https://gfycat.com/scenteddeficientbarbet (richelle ryan)

YM4Uuam[1].jpgwOuzpj5[1].pngO8MgI9b[1].jpgG5Gxkn7[1].jpg6T3MYsZ[1].jpg
Jessica Collins, Rita, Gabbie Hanna - iam kryeziu jessfitdZlTPEo[1].png

Last edited:
Back