busty blonde with big tits looking for bbc to match them

hey im ashleigh im 22 yrs old i live in lincoln,de and im tired of my bf's white little dick, i need a big black cock to wake up to. i used to be all about black guys that was all i dated but gave a white guy a shot and it isnt my thing. black guys are the best i need to be satisfied i dotn have a big ghetto booty for you guys but hopefullly my 36ee boobs can help me get your attention check out my pics and please someone tell me if im good enough for a good hard fuck with a bbc.

p.s. i always thought i looked like a girl that belongs with a black man but wat does everybody else think? let me know?
Holy Smoke :)

hey im ashleigh im 22 yrs old i live in lincoln,de and im tired of my bf's white little dick, i need a big black cock to wake up to. i used to be all about black guys that was all i dated but gave a white guy a shot and it isnt my thing. black guys are the best i need to be satisfied i dotn have a big ghetto booty for you guys but hopefullly my 36ee boobs can help me get your attention check out my pics and please someone tell me if im good enough for a good hard fuck with a bbc.

p.s. i always thought i looked like a girl that belongs with a black man but wat does everybody else think? let me know?
so beautiful! i wish i was your cuckold. what do you think of my pic?Photo 97.jpg

wow you are sexy, really wish i could help you out

Daaaamn, got milk ;)

Wish we can meet.

Back