busty blonde with big tits looking for bbc to match them

hey im ashleigh im 22 yrs old i live in lincoln,de and im tired of my bf's white little dick, i need a big black cock to wake up to. i used to be all about black guys that was all i dated but gave a white guy a shot and it isnt my thing. black guys are the best i need to be satisfied i dotn have a big ghetto booty for you guys but hopefullly my 36ee boobs can help me get your attention check out my pics and please someone tell me if im good enough for a good hard fuck with a bbc.

p.s. i always thought i looked like a girl that belongs with a black man but wat does everybody else think? let me know?
very sexy pic

hey im ashleigh im 22 yrs old i live in lincoln,de and im tired of my bf's white little dick, i need a big black cock to wake up to. i used to be all about black guys that was all i dated but gave a white guy a shot and it isnt my thing. black guys are the best i need to be satisfied i dotn have a big ghetto booty for you guys but hopefullly my 36ee boobs can help me get your attention check out my pics and please someone tell me if im good enough for a good hard fuck with a bbc.

p.s. i always thought i looked like a girl that belongs with a black man but wat does everybody else think? let me know?
now those are some sexy pics, but you would be great to fuck my black dick any day, even if you don't have a ghetto booty luv. With those curves and that amazing rack, i don't think any bbc would care.lol

seaford delaware brotha right here not orinignally from here but stay here now off and on but its about time there is a local sexy white girl on here if interested give me a holla

Welcome to the site Ashleigh. Your pics are very nice hun.

I love your breasts, do they *******

I'd love to shove my big black cock between ur huge tits. But I'd fuck ur pretty face and shoot my load all over ur face and let it drip down those huge tits msg me in private if u wanna talk

Back