Bulls, with a first time hotwife would you be happy with just a handjob, possibly blowjob for first meet?

cupra

Male
As above really. We are at rollplay stage and I think going straight in to fucking a stranger would be to overwhelming for the wife.
we would be stag and vixen couple and I would like to watch.
So is this something a bull would be happy with on a first meet, or would he think it’s not worth his time?

As above really. We are at rollplay stage and I think going straight in to fucking a stranger would be to overwhelming for the wife.
So is this something a bull would be happy with on a first meet, or would he think it’s not worth his time?
I like to meet the guy and like him before even my top comes off not to mention sex. This "like" has taken more than one meeting many times.

On the other hand, I have met a guy that just WOWed me with his charm, outfit, and deminer. I was taking off my panties for him in 10 minutes.

I think that is kind of a blanket ask. It depends on the whole dynamic. If the energy was good at the meetup and it kind of morphed to that, sure. At the end of the day, it all comes down to what everyone is comfortable with and more importantly mutually and respectfully agreed upon. The goal should be to create a sense of feel for a subsequent meetup.

I'm perfectly capable of meeting in a public place, talking, getting to know each other, and parting for private evaluation/ consideration. Sexually we are considering what MUST be a sharing, and while I don't think you meant anything by it "a handjob, possibly blowjob" comes off as doing me a favor. I'd do the handjob myself.

I'm perfectly capable of meeting in a public place, talking, getting to know each other, and parting for private evaluation/ consideration. Sexually we are considering what MUST be a sharing, and while I don't think you meant anything by it "a handjob, possibly blowjob" comes off as doing me a favor. I'd do the handjob myself.
Yeah definitely didn’t mean to sound like doing you a favour. We both agree that are Marriage comes first, I think she wants a sort of soft play first to test the water.

I think that is kind of a blanket ask. It depends on the whole dynamic. If the energy was good at the meetup and it kind of morphed to that, sure. At the end of the day, it all comes down to what everyone is comfortable with and more importantly mutually and respectfully agreed upon. The goal should be to create a sense of feel for a subsequent meetup.
What a sensible, commonsense comment. You spoke volumes in just a few sentences. Good on ya!

Lol
Used to love the Thursday night disco at RAF Brize Norton in the mid eighties for this, after the last dance and when the lights came on I’d always ask the last dance guy if he’d be mind being a gentleman and walking me home. I’d always give him a peck on the cheek on arrival at our flat then I’d look them straight in the eye with a smile & say something like “I can’t ask you in as my husbands there but I don’t mind giving you a blow job if you like” Their face was a picture 😂

Isn't it amazing?! Married pussy is so erotic and appealing! Especially if she is as pretty as you are. Do you still give blow jobs in secret, or has your husband found out?

Back