Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Would a bull let go his wife prey once you mount her? I think about a scenario like "whitehubby30" wrote: hubby is crying but you are balls deep inside his wife and she begs you to cum sinide of her...would you let her, taunt the hubby or do something else...?
Great question. i am interested in the answer.

I don't think my husband could take it if he saw me with a black man. I have only done it once. I have never told him I was even interested in black men ... I do find it exciting for some reason ... if he knew and it turned him on.
I was with the black guy a day before our 7th. anniversary It felt so wicked and so good at the same time .. I don't know if I will ever do it again but I'm glad I did.
i have heard of "the seven year itch" but this is the first time i have heard an account. Thanks.

For me it is more of a bond between everyone involved. Domination is just a small piece of the experience. I thing that word is overused in most cases. The cuck and wife/girlfriend have to be comfortable with this new experience. The bull is just the vessel and can be plug and play. It is the bulls purpose to strengthen this trust bond of the couple. When you cum inside the women you are taking them but their desires that they are sharing with the cuck. After you finish and leave the bond is tempered or fractured (strengthen or weakened). The experience will either bring you closer or further apart. It is all a test of your relationship

For me it is more of a bond between everyone involved. Domination is just a small piece of the experience. I thing that word is overused in most cases. The cuck and wife/girlfriend have to be comfortable with this new experience. The bull is just the vessel and can be plug and play. It is the bulls purpose to strengthen this trust bond of the couple. When you cum inside the women you are taking them but their desires that they are sharing with the cuck. After you finish and leave the bond is tempered or fractured (strengthen or weakened). The experience will either bring you closer or further apart. It is all a test of your relationship

Alpha, well said. This is an experience that is going to ******* a reaction.

Very nicely stated. To me that's what it's all about. The more a wife denies and cucks her husband the more they should love each other for it.

I don't think my husband could take it if he saw me with a black man. I have only done it once. I have never told him I was even interested in black men ... I do find it exciting for some reason ... if he knew and it turned him on.
I was with the black guy a day before our 7th. anniversary It felt so wicked and so good at the same time .. I don't know if I will ever do it again but I'm glad I did.
My hubby ask me to fuck a black guy for him, I protested at first. Try the same approach and ask him if he ever thought about you fucking a black cock. If he said that he had, go for broke and ask him what he would be willing to do to see it. Both of you are now winning !!!!!!!

For me it is more of a bond between everyone involved. Domination is just a small piece of the experience. I thing that word is overused in most cases. The cuck and wife/girlfriend have to be comfortable with this new experience. The bull is just the vessel and can be plug and play. It is the bulls purpose to strengthen this trust bond of the couple. When you cum inside the women you are taking them but their desires that they are sharing with the cuck. After you finish and leave the bond is tempered or fractured (strengthen or weakened). The experience will either bring you closer or further apart. It is all a test of your

Everyone has something that motivates them.
Most people only focus on what brings them motivation/pleasure and do not have empathy for the other perspectives.
This means that a lot of experiences that happen are careless and poorly designed because it simply...impulse and sloppy execution.

Part of the reason that I enjoy meticulous planning and formal structure is to contrast this...with an experience that satisfies everyone involved. Much more skill involved in that.

I like your thinking about this. The husband should feel loved not humiliated when you cuckold him with your black lovers.

Again, that depends on the husband. I'm not saying his wishes should be denied or ignored. Some cucks don't want to "feel loved." I'm not trying to be difficult here, but I don't get why some people INSIST that the husband feel loved and INSIST it's wrong to humiliate him. That's just not how it works, and it's not real life.

I'm sure she loves keeping that black seed in her -- she was fucked by a real man with a big black dick who loaded her up. She wants you to clean her so you know how happy she is to have been fucked by a black man, and it's good to see that black jizz all over your face when you clean her up. She knows that black man dominates her cunt and dominates you.

Meanwhile, you get to lick up and taste that delicious black seed from her pussy, knowing he fucked her right. That black sperm fighting your cum? LOL Dude, there's no contest at all. You'd be flooded out in a minute. When a black man fucks her, she forgets you ever had your dick in her. She knows black dick and black men are everything.
My wife told me about a fantasy she had in college after reading about nat turner, joinng a slave rebellion before the Civil War

Back