Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

If I'm not there, she likes to leave black sperm in her, tells me about her partner, asks me to clean her. she likes to fantasize about strong black sperm fighting my cum in her womb. "No contest, he'd ******* your seed."

I'm sure she loves keeping that black seed in her -- she was fucked by a real man with a big black dick who loaded her up. She wants you to clean her so you know how happy she is to have been fucked by a black man, and it's good to see that black jizz all over your face when you clean her up. She knows that black man dominates her cunt and dominates you.

Meanwhile, you get to lick up and taste that delicious black seed from her pussy, knowing he fucked her right. That black sperm fighting your cum? LOL Dude, there's no contest at all. You'd be flooded out in a minute. When a black man fucks her, she forgets you ever had your dick in her. She knows black dick and black men are everything.

Thanks for your openness, too. Great to know your wife is such a fucking whore for black dick. Sounds like she spreads her legs for every black man, and that's a good thing. Her filled up pussy makes a good dessert for you. Black men and big black dick control your wife, and that is perfect for that fucking slut.
she always wears our wedding ring, if she's secure with her partner. I've licked cum off that ring.

I'm sure she loves keeping that black seed in her -- she was fucked by a real man with a big black dick who loaded her up. She wants you to clean her so you know how happy she is to have been fucked by a black man, and it's good to see that black jizz all over your face when you clean her up. She knows that black man dominates her cunt and dominates you.

Meanwhile, you get to lick up and taste that delicious black seed from her pussy, knowing he fucked her right. That black sperm fighting your cum? LOL Dude, there's no contest at all. You'd be flooded out in a minute. When a black man fucks her, she forgets you ever had your dick in her. She knows black dick and black men are everything.
She let's me fuck her, but she lets me know she's just doing it for her secure safe life. She spreads her legs to give me access, but no smiles, moaning, thrusts, arms out from her body, totally passive. when I cum and withdraw, she'll say "I'd give it to you both barrels, but you'd be really sorry." Her bull called me "pretty adventurous, but not very dominant."

The first time it came Natural to me. I thought it would be weird, her husband watching. Nope. I realized it was a fantasy for the 3 of us. I lead the way. I made sure he was being entertained and she was being pleased. I also guided him to join.
It was good to be guided by a bull the first time

She let's me fuck her, but she lets me know she's just doing it for her secure safe life. She spreads her legs to give me access, but no smiles, moaning, thrusts, arms out from her body, totally passive. when I cum and withdraw, she'll say "I'd give it to you both barrels, but you'd be really sorry." Her bull called me "pretty adventurous, but not very dominant."

You're made out to be what you are -- inferior to the black man who fucked her and filled her up.

It is empowering, the feeling of triumphant pleasure as you fuck the wife and know the hubby is excited. I like making sure the wife looks at him as I fuck her. Only her moans and my grunts the only sound in the room.

Dude, that is fucking amazing. I'd give you my gf in a minute and would be so damn excited to wach you fuck her and bust a load in her pussy. I can just hear those groans and grunts....DAYUM!

The first time it came Natural to me. I thought it would be weird, her husband watching. Nope. I realized it was a fantasy for the 3 of us. I lead the way. I made sure he was being entertained and she was being pleased. I also guided him to join.

You are def the kind of black guy I love to fuck my gf.

How did you guide him to join and in what way?

Back