Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

My first experience was an impromptu threesome. The couple began making out in front of me as he undressed her. It was amazing to watch her give him head and I immediately accepted his invitation to undress and join and ate her like I was starving before penetrating her from behind. She went from blowjob, to handjob, to just getting, for a lack of better word, fucked. He lost his erection and in spite of breaks, nonstop jacking off, and finally his wife to trying to get him back up, he never got hard again. Eventually she said to him "keep working on it" in an exasperated voice. She layed down in THEIR bed (that's really the moment that I had the first concrete thought that, for the night anyway, matured pussy was mine) and asked, "Can YOU fuck me?"
I feel like that moment NATURALLY encapsulated a dynamic that SOME in the lifestyle, in my opinion, attempt to manufacture through humiliation. I was lucky to have experienced something organically that folks chase and dream of for a lifetime.

My first experience was an impromptu threesome. The couple began making out in front of me as he undressed her. It was amazing to watch her give him head and I immediately accepted his invitation to undress and join and ate her like I was starving before penetrating her from behind. She went from blowjob, to handjob, to just getting, for a lack of better word, fucked. He lost his erection and in spite of breaks, nonstop jacking off, and finally his wife to trying to get him back up, he never got hard again. Eventually she said to him "keep working on it" in an exasperated voice. She layed down in THEIR bed (that's really the moment that I had the first concrete thought that, for the night anyway, matured pussy was mine) and asked, "Can YOU fuck me?"
I feel like that moment NATURALLY encapsulated a dynamic that SOME in the lifestyle, in my opinion, attempt to manufacture through humiliation. I was lucky to have experienced something organically that folks chase and dream of for a lifetime.
That sounds so ideal and I would love to be that humiliated husband. Nice job

My thoughts when fucking another man's wife are I think they are the real deal of love. To me when a guy loves his lady so much so that he will help her to be sexually satisfied I'm impressed. Therefore I'm going to go beast mode in that pussy so when I'm done we all can sit back and have a brew, a smile and a great memory after. A good memory I'll share is when a sexy wife and I were in their bed and I was all in. Her moans told me she was feeling good and then she whispered to me can he see, I said sure so I picked her up while still in that good pussy and took her to the front room where her hubby was at his desk and on the chair in front of him we started fucking like crazy again for just a little time before we went back to the bedroom. We finished I showered because this was in the morning before work. He fixed me coffee and offered breakfast but the coffee was enough. They called later that day to set another playdate. That was a good day for all.

My thoughts when fucking another man's wife are I think they are the real deal of love. To me when a guy loves his lady so much so that he will help her to be sexually satisfied I'm impressed. Therefore I'm going to go beast mode in that pussy so when I'm done we all can sit back and have a brew, a smile and a great memory after. A good memory I'll share is when a sexy wife and I were in their bed and I was all in. Her moans told me she was feeling good and then she whispered to me can he see, I said sure so I picked her up while still in that good pussy and took her to the front room where her hubby was at his desk and on the chair in front of him we started fucking like crazy again for just a little time before we went back to the bedroom. We finished I showered because this was in the morning before work. He fixed me coffee and offered breakfast but the coffee was enough. They called later that day to set another playdate. That was a good day for all.
You are a really cool guy, and any white wife and her cuckold would be lucky to know you. It was really good of him as a cuckold to offer you coffee and breakfast as I would have to you. It's important that the cuckold show the black man that it was not just a one time thing or just a thing from being horny, it's respect for you even after the sex is over.

I agree with Bigfunfun's post, you are a really good bull and someone like we would hook up with. The cuck shows he respect and appreciation for satisfying his wife, like he can't and that you aren't interested in getting in the way of their marriage. This is an example of a perfect hotwife/cuck/bull relationship

Cuckold seems to be very arousing for the cuckold and many of them described their feelings and so on. But the most interesting part for me as an want-to-be-cuckold (the sooner the better^^) is, what the bull thinks and feels when another mans wife is pleasing him. What do you bulls have on your minds, when a wife sucks your dick and the cuckold watches or even encourages you to cum in his wife...what do you feel like? I would love to hear that...thanks a lot. I will post some pics of my (hopefully soon) hotwife, when i get a certain amont of good replies. =))
It depends....
Whenever I WAS in that situation I tend to block the guy out. Being in numerous MFM and MFMF scenarios, I'm able to focus solely on the woman.

For me, Cuckold hubbies and BFs either sent their sexy woman to My place and I sent them home fucked and flooded... Or, Invited me over to their place to watch and record her being annihilated by my BBC onslaught :devil:

Bareback breeding is part of cuckolding, having a Bull cum inside the woman.

Some cucks like to get 'hands on' involved but I don't get down like that. Just have a seat and enjoy watching your woman being a total BBC slut :)

I totally agree! That’s how this lifestyle is supposed to be. Being an old OG that has been my experience.

It depends....
Whenever I WAS in that situation I tend to block the guy out. Being in numerous MFM and MFMF scenarios, I'm able to focus solely on the woman.

For me, Cuckold hubbies and BFs either sent their sexy woman to My place and I sent them home fucked and flooded... Or, Invited me over to their place to watch and record her being annihilated by my BBC onslaught :devil:

Some cucks like to get 'hands on' involved but I don't get down like that. Just have a seat and enjoy watching your woman being a total BBC slut :)
My wife’s bull has completely blacked me out of their relationship and has told me from the start it’s not my place, to have any say or influence on what my wife and he does.

It depends....

I hear you Magic but what was I to do. She asked so nicely Lol. We did have opportunities to meet at the hotel and she would return home loaded and happy.

Hey NOS, Everyone have their own experience. My way is get to know the couple and talk about your boundaries. With my experience, two day weekend , with diner, shower, sex for hours, lunch, watch movies and more sex, morning coffee, breakfast and more sex and sex in the shower. I only spent 100 dollars and that was for gas getting there and back. I agree with you. Respect the couple and they will respect you.

Hey NOS, Everyone have their own experience. My way is get to know the couple and talk about your boundaries. With my experience, two day weekend , with diner, shower, sex for hours, lunch, watch movies and more sex, morning coffee, breakfast and more sex and sex in the shower. I only spent 100 dollars and that was for gas getting there and back. I agree with you. Respect the couple and they will respect you.

I agree Kdog, each man has his own journey. With style and class you can't go wrong and you seem to have embodied that with your two day weekend adventure. I can only imagine the satisfaction you left them with.

Very much appreciated for sure!! We really appreciate you guys sharing these thoughts!!!

For me, being invited by a married couple into their home for one purpose, to fuck the wife with my big cock and the husband watch,is an amazing feeling. Hearing her squeal and letting you, and her husband, how much she’s enjoying my 10” cock, is a feeling that can’t be beat. I love it esp if the wife cums loads.

I don't think my husband could take it if he saw me with a black man. I have only done it once. I have never told him I was even interested in black men ... I do find it exciting for some reason ... if he knew and it turned him on.
I was with the black guy a day before our 7th. anniversary It felt so wicked and so good at the same time .. I don't know if I will ever do it again but I'm glad I did.
Five years ago my wife tried it and never stopped. When I saw her with him that first time I knew she would go back again and again...

For me, it’s about the control and energy in the room. I am in charge when a wife is in front of me at my disposal. The husband/cuck is just an observer. The thought I can use the wife anyway I want right in front of him is a big turn on.
If she is being pleasured completely, I feel I’ve accomplished my purpose in the room.
Can’t speak for the IR aspect of it.

PS. Love when the wife screams, the husband gets the pleasure.
Have you ever fucked a wife with her husband right underneath? How does it feel having your balls resting/slapping another man’s face? I think that’s the biggest form of establishing power and dominance. “I’m fucking the love of your life and my balls are on your forehead” pretty much.

Back