Bulls that love the mentality?

This is half the fun. I actually speak to the cuck more than I do the wife. I tell him my thoughts on her so they can share that moment together when he tells her what I said about her.
Thanks you for doing so! As a couple this is the attitude that we looking for the most in a Bull

Bulls that don’t embrace the cuckold dynamic are losing out. The relationship is much rewarding for everyone when a bull actually understands the lifestyle properly.
I agree we start talking or texting on Monday for our Friday get together.. It's so fucking hot I only talk with husband until we actually get together that day. It's been working fine for 3 years.. He knows I a crazy for her. And that gets him even more excited

Are there any Bulls out there that get just as excited about cucking the husband as they do fucking his wife? For example, messaging the cuck throughout the day telling him how good his wife's pussy is or how well she sucks cock? Reminding the cuck how he owns her pussy? Etc etc
Yes , I do... specially if u r at work and I own her on ur marriage bed

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 39
It's absolutely essential the cuck is there. Informing him of his place in situation is every bit as exciting as taking her over and over in front of him.
If he dares back talk to her , he is properly punished with a good spanking on his bare ass.
Their ******* is totally submissive as well.
That's really hot, it's good that they all know their place. How did everything evolve so far? Does their ******* finally commit to the lifestyle as well? What does he do for you? Man I wish that was me...

Back