Bulls near Central NJ for possible wife hookup?

Just to be clear, it’s highly unlikely my wife will agree to be blacked. I’m currently working hard to make this happen. I know this sucks, but in the event that she does agree, you’ll be the only the second dick to ever fuck her after me. She’ll be on fire. She cums hard from deep penetration and if the right size, it’ll be a fun time.

I guess the point of this post is to set up someone for her in the event that she goes for it. I’m all-in at this point and want to be prepared if it happens.

We can work most things out through DM’s , but just a quick couple of “heads-ups” (I hate saying rules).
- Courtesy is a must…for both of us. No one needs their ass kissed, but just being an understanding and respectful person is paramount.
- You got to be big (8” is ideal, but we can go 7 or 10). What can I say? We both like that. Reading through this forum there are s lot of fakes here. I want my girl ready for the real deal.
- Don’t want to set a bad vibe, before we talk but she might tap out and if she does I don’t want any issues. Just a very early heads up.

I know my wife, I know what she likes/needs. This isn’t just about me, but she’s raised pretty conservative. Hoping to change that soon. Please reach out for a quick convo if you’re in my area and want to possibly set something up in the future 🤞

I’m extremely open and honest, so there’s no issues…

Just to be clear, it’s highly unlikely my wife will agree to be blacked. I’m currently working hard to make this happen. I know this sucks, but in the event that she does agree, you’ll be the only the second dick to ever fuck her after me. She’ll be on fire. She cums hard from deep penetration and if the right size, it’ll be a fun time.

I guess the point of this post is to set up someone for her in the event that she goes for it. I’m all-in at this point and want to be prepared if it happens.

We can work most things out through DM’s , but just a quick couple of “heads-ups” (I hate saying rules).
- Courtesy is a must…for both of us. No one needs their ass kissed, but just being an understanding and respectful person is paramount.
- You got to be big (8” is ideal, but we can go 7 or 10). What can I say? We both like that. Reading through this forum there are s lot of fakes here. I want my girl ready for the real deal.
- Don’t want to set a bad vibe, before we talk but she might tap out and if she does I don’t want any issues. Just a very early heads up.

I know my wife, I know what she likes/needs. This isn’t just about me, but she’s raised pretty conservative. Hoping to change that soon. Please reach out for a quick convo if you’re in my area and want to possibly set something up in the future 🤞

I’m extremely open and honest, so there’s no issues…
I’m a bbc from cnj looking to please a hot wife would love to chat

Back