Bulls how was the first time you fucked outside your race?

SirBAO

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
What was the first time like when you fucked a woman outside your race. What was the first time like when you Became a bull?

Both were the same for me. It was a visiting professor’s wife from Europe. I had only fucked single black women to that point. I was a student athlete at one of the fundraisers the school had, you know where the parade the athletes out to the donors. I met them there then met her at the gym the next day. I showed her around campus and she asked to see an American college dorm then all of a sudden she’s sucking my sweaty balls on my bunk.

To me a bull is any man who is brought in to simply pleasure a wife specifically based on the specific desire and interests of the wife and couple. People like to make Bulls specifically big dicked individuals but to me if the wife wants and average dick fat man and that turns her on the most then he is a bull because he is the epitome of sexual desire to her.

What was the first time like when you fucked a woman outside your race. What was the first time like when you Became a bull?

Both were the same for me. It was a visiting professor’s wife from Europe. I had only fucked single black women to that point. I was a student athlete at one of the fundraisers the school had, you know where the parade the athletes out to the donors. I met them there then met her at the gym the next day. I showed her around campus and she asked to see an American college dorm then all of a sudden she’s sucking my sweaty balls on my bunk.
That’s soooo dope

I was fortunate enough to grow up in a diverse, major Midwest city. I got my first taste of white and Latina poonanny in high school. Mixed couples was common in my city.
As for being A Bull, that happened accidentally. After my marriage ended I wanted to try something New. Fucked around on Craigslist lol met a local couple with A SEXY wife!
Turns out I was really good at pleasing wives. Been a Bull since... Off and on. I'm usually only active if I'm not dating someone exclusive.

One day I Googled 'interracial forum' and found this website ;)

What are the factors that convert a black male into a bull? What makes the difference? I'm really curious about your opinions.
To me a bull is any man who is brought in to simply pleasure a wife specifically based on the specific desire and interests of the wife and couple. People like to make Bulls specifically big dicked individuals but to me if the wife wants and average dick fat man and that turns her on the most then he is a bull because he is the epitome of sexual desire to her.

Agreed. Being in the Lifestyle I've learned it's less about definition and more about interpretation.
I've met couples who have Bulls of different races so the term isn't exclusive to Black men. But Black Bull has a nice ring to it ;)

Last edited:
Agreed. Being in the Lifestyle I've learned it's less about definition and more about interpretation.
I've met couples who have Bulls of different races so the term isn't exclusive to Black men. But Black Bull has a nice ring to it ;)

So the key factor is the role he plays as a sexual guest into the marriage and his capacity to fulfill wife's expectations. Is it a dominant role over the two host always required?

So the key factor is the role he plays as a sexual guest into the marriage and his capacity to fulfill wife's expectations. Is it a dominant role over the two host always required?
Not required but assumed? I dont know how you could be invited into a couples bed and not assume a dominant posture over both, it’s the ultimate primal act bedding another’s man woman in front of him

Not required but assumed? I dont know how you could be invited into a couples bed and not assume a dominant posture over both, it’s the ultimate primal act bedding another’s man woman in front of him

Many couples like to invite others to join them, and the guest can be a woman or a man, and there is not dominant roles involved. This is pretty common among swingers. In BDSM, a Dom can share his sub with other man, it is a way to make clear she is his. These are the reasons I wondered what make the Bull role different.

my first was a white high class lady of 27 years when i was 16 & she taught me a lot about her desires & how best to give women weak knees every time they remember me being inside them , that lasted about a year of almost everyday mind-blowing sex then i moved away for university where i met several sex partners most of them being black young ladies well with a good number of white classmates
I've noticed that black women have tighter pussies & they feel amazing but they would usually deny me full entrance upon which they orgasm & squirt faster several times during the intercourse ,while white women on the other hand had more elastic pussies which demanded my cock to inflate & grow the full size every time i'm with them , therefore i love the challenge that white pussies present ,they are a real workout ^_^

Back