Bulls, ever had a white bi sissy wing man?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by LaughingBull, Jan 12, 2016.

?

Ever had a bi sissy wing man?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No, But that sounds awesome sign me up

70.0%
  3. No, not for me

10.0%
  1. LaughingBull

LaughingBull Active Member Real Person

Fellow Bulls this is for you... Others feel free to comment.

Have you ever had a bi sub friend? I realized that I now have one and its amazing.

I met this guy on another forum who was local to me that wanted me to fuck his gf for him. We hung out a couple times prior watching football and talked about life, relationships and the likes and I came to find he's actually a good dude. So he finally felt fine with me fucking his girlfriend and he wanted very little involvement other then watching and light participation. After a couple episodes they eventually broke up ( they had issues, not because of me) and she and I still maintain a healthy FWB relationship.

Since they broke up my buddy has been on a mission to bring me pussy to fuck. I've now fucked his female best friend a couple times, two of his co workers, one of his exgirlfriends, and he's lined up a new girl for me this weekend. All gorgeous white women. This has all been over the past 6 months or so. And I continue to maintain fwb relationships with all of them. Which is very very fun for me.

This guy is better then a wing man. I asked him why he does it and he says he's envious of my dick and after the first time he saw his now ex take it the first time he wanted to see every woman he knew fuck me. I said, absolutely they're lucky they have you as a friend.

Bulls have you ever had this type offriendship? Cucks and sissy's you may share your thoughts as well.

2. Need2submit

Need2submit Member

I don't know if I am more jealous of him or of you. I am surprised he hasn't asked to suck your cock yet though

Emilynewhart and Deadpool420 like this.
  3. Deadpool420

Deadpool420 Well-Known Member

US
    Networking saves so much time in nearly all things.

Life is essentially a question of values; align with like minded folks.

Spliffrolla and LaughingBull like this.
  4. LaughingBull

He has, he's only allowed to if there's pussy invovled. That's what I meant by light participation. He can join in prior to fucking. Once I'm ready to fuck his participation is over.

5. LaughingBull

Just to follow up, here are a fewpictures from the encounter my buddy set up this past weekend. We're gonna try to hook up this week and hopefully I'll get some more pictures. Enjoy!

IMG_20160117_224605.jpg IMG_20160117_231709.jpg

6. Need2submit

Need2submit Member

I like where this is going

RyanB likes this.
  7. cuck boy

cuck boy Member

UK
    I think this is amazing, you are being such a good friend to him !!

8. LaughingBull

**update**

Met up with shorty roc last night snapped a couple more pics and a vid.

IMG_20160120_221318435.jpg IMG_20160120_221309746.jpg

Attached Files:

9. cuck boy

cuck boy Member

UK
    I hope he is thanking you for your efforts.

10. Spliffrolla

Spliffrolla New Member Real Person

USVI
    Lucky u boss that puss looks tremendous. Sounds like ur in a revolving door of pussy. I miss those days....

I always figured a gay guy would be the perfect wingman tho. They're bitches themselves

Deadpool420 likes this.
  11. Deadpool420

US
    Lucky chick. Nice!

12. Deadpool420

US
  13. Low_Key

Low_Key Active Member

We would love this. What a great looking cock!

14. thewittolprince

thewittolprince New Member

US
    I'd be thrilled to find a friendship/relationship like this :)

15. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    image.jpeg I am the wing man,I have a bull friend that I get white pussy for,so for he has fucked 7 girlfriends of mine,shell i say we have fucked,I love to eat their pussies full of his cum,he still fucks a few of them from time to time,an yes,I take care of him to,he brings white girls with him sometimes,

16. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I can imagine a lot of bi cucks, like my hubby, want their woman to go black because they want BBC too. Never thought about the guy delivering other women, but hub did suggest introducing my cousin to the lifestyle, which we did. He has suggested others too.

17. boyjoe

boyjoe New Member