Bulls, do you like it when seed is consumed by the cuckold?

Hubby is eatin good in the neighborhood!

Attachments

• 1c71ec0e.jpg
    1c71ec0e.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 07dbabc1.jpg
    07dbabc1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 295_1000.jpg
    295_1000.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 708d5366.jpg
    708d5366.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 749_1000.jpg
    749_1000.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 71
  • 769_1000.jpg
    769_1000.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 20217453150_b38a96311d_o.jpg
    20217453150_b38a96311d_o.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 2013-10-01 10.45.36.jpg
    2013-10-01 10.45.36.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 1261880870.jpg
    1261880870.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 67
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 67

In my experience, most Bulls like to send hotwives to their cuckolds to be clean out. At least is what happens with my wife and a few of her friends. In my first cuckold experience, more than 20 years ago, it was the Bull who ordered me to clean my wife. And since then i had hundreds (¿thousands?) of clean ups ordered by my wife's Bulls. For me it was never easy. To much humiliation, enmasculation. But i saw and heard what Bulls feel about this: «come on faggot, eat My cum from your wife cunt», «go whore and give a kiss to your husband», «this cunt is mine, faggot, clean it», «you can't cum fag, but yo can clean». i think that consuming Bull's seed is a radical sign of who is who, and what is who. Nothing made me more no man that consuming my wife's Bull cum. i think that Bulls may feel the same thing but from the other side: You have to be so powerfull to fuck other man's wife, and then to make her husband eat Your seed. Hoy many Men can do that?​

In my experience, most Bulls like to send hotwives to their cuckolds to be clean out. At least is what happens with my wife and a few of her friends. In my first cuckold experience, more than 20 years ago, it was the Bull who ordered me to clean my wife. And since then i had hundreds (¿thousands?) of clean ups ordered by my wife's Bulls. For me it was never easy. To much humiliation, enmasculation. But i saw and heard what Bulls feel about this: «come on faggot, eat My cum from your wife cunt», «go whore and give a kiss to your husband», «this cunt is mine, faggot, clean it», «you can't cum fag, but yo can clean». i think that consuming Bull's seed is a radical sign of who is who, and what is who. Nothing made me more no man that consuming my wife's Bull cum. i think that Bulls may feel the same thing but from the other side: You have to be so powerfull to fuck other man's wife, and then to make her husband eat Your seed. Hoy many Men can do that?​

Well I am not really into all the BS. That involves how some described Cockholding
Our Bulls know very well what to expect from us. It’s my vid given right to clean both up after
I can cum bi just doing this
My wife cums almost instantly when I go down on her. After she gets fucked

Um that would be a big no. Hubby is not a cuck and I would not expect him at all to do anything he does not want to do or is grossed out by. Not our gig. 🤷‍♂️

All jokes aside I enjoy watching it. I view the interaction as a 3 person thing where everyone is an equal part of the meet but receiving different types of pleasure from the sessions. The cuck eating my cum in a superficial way is confirmation of my, his and her roles. It’s almost as if it’s a cerebral continuation of the outward act that we all just experienced. Even though I may have already cum , by him doing that it’s as if the moment is continued just a bit longer. But I get it it’s not for everyone.

All jokes aside I enjoy watching it. I view the interaction as a 3 person thing where everyone is an equal part of the meet but receiving different types of pleasure from the sessions. The cuck eating my cum in a superficial way is confirmation of my, his and her roles. It’s almost as if it’s a cerebral continuation of the outward act that we all just experienced. Even though I may have already cum , by him doing that it’s as if the moment is continued just a bit longer. But I get it it’s not for everyone.
Nicely expressed, sir.

Not into denial or depriving any fun or enjoyment for her , him or me .
That said if she is going to enjoy and he is going to enjoy so too I am going to enjoy .
I'm not looking to being degraded or humiliated about cleaning up duty , I'm going to get down and enjoy it big time, and if he is a big Cummer that's even better.
Why so many people on here have the mindset that the husband is and should be degraded , that's your wife having sex with some guy having a lotta fun too, I will wait my turn and when they are done it's my turn , that's the understanding I put , and if I want sloppy seconds or clean up when it's my turn I get to choose, no humiliation for me, cause if you try it I will ignore it cause that stuff doesn't work for me, yes I am smaller down there so what , yes I won't feel it that good if she was with a hung guy , so what yes I'm eating his cum , so what all of these I like so trying to humiliate me for doing something I actually like doing just doesn't work out, that's like laughing at someone because he has millions of dollars or drives a Lamborghini or lives in a huge Mansion on the beach .
No I'm gonna eat that pussy good and what's inside of my wife is mine .

I think it's so damn gross to see a cuck cleaning up another human male's cum. I can't help but make the same disgusted and disappointed face whenever I see it happen.

and yet, I think a "man" who would belittle himself to such a great extent really does belong at the bottom of the barrel eating my fucking cum out of his wife

god, it's so gross, and the fact that you would do it is so pathetic that I just have to ******* you to do it anyway

I'll never understand you but you deserve to be *******-fed my cum you fucking wimps

I think it's so damn gross to see a cuck cleaning up another human male's cum. I can't help but make the same disgusted and disappointed face whenever I see it happen.

and yet, I think a "man" who would belittle himself to such a great extent really does belong at the bottom of the barrel eating my fucking cum out of his wife

god, it's so gross, and the fact that you would do it is so pathetic that I just have to ******* you to do it anyway

I'll never understand you but you deserve to be *******-fed my cum you fucking wimps
Well said... And precisely why we do it. It's one of the lowest forms of submission. Embrace husbands who acknowledge your dominance of the marriage this way.

Back