Bull's clothing

So here is a different situation...my hot wife has a thing for wearing her boyfriend's shirts. She usually has one or two of his flannel shirts and will wear them around the house or when we go out. I have asked her about it, and she claims she just likes the shirts and that is why she kept them and wears them (she will do this with my shirts also)...but I also think there must be some part of her enjoying wearing something of his in front of me. Anyone else have this experience?

This is a great idea. Like the modern-day letter jacket. The closest I came to this was one year my wife had a recurring fantasy of being on a special "pep squad" for the local NFL team. She would comment to me about several of the players, especially during games when one of them was mentioned. She bought a jersey-style oversize shirt and would wear it to bed most nights during the season. Several times she lay in bed beside me and masturbated wearing it, talking to me about her favorite. I'd see that shirt when she came to bed at night, when she was getting ready in the morning - a constant reminder of who was on her mind.

So here is a different situation...my hot wife has a thing for wearing her boyfriend's shirts. She usually has one or two of his flannel shirts and will wear them around the house or when we go out. I have asked her about it, and she claims she just likes the shirts and that is why she kept them and wears them (she will do this with my shirts also)...but I also think there must be some part of her enjoying wearing something of his in front of me. Anyone else have this experience?
a constant reminder of who was on her mind.
Often part of the erotic experience is the intrusion of the bull into the family unit. She may begin by wearing his shirt....perhaps then his boxers....finally the dark muscular bull will make his appearance into your household devoid of all clothes....black sculpted marble.....a behind you can bounce a coin off of.... a penis...thick and veiny dangling down....before it engorges...becoming erect. "Your" family....does it still exist? *sigh* Just started with a shirt....covering her from neck to mid thigh.

Last edited:
My experience is similar. My wife carries inside her, the seed of her BBC...H24 except when she washes it thoroughly!

Bull clothing? This can mean a lot of things from wearing one of his tee shirts to bed so can smell him. This can be wearing his sport jersey with his number on it in public.
two of the ladies i set up for witness dates which are usually more like a weekend date.
first off the ladies both like to wear an out fit made from a hand towel and a wash cloth. The hand towel and the wash cloth are connected by para cord with the wash cloth positioned to be in place for her to sit on When need be. Think strippers when they are table dancing. The hand towel just hangs in front of her breasts.
the Boy Friends like wise wear a hand towel in back and a wash cloth in front. Lately they have been wearing a bit more formal wear for meals. This means a shirt collar with bow tie and cuffs.

They seem to love the fact that their wash cloth is just a tent in front of them.

Back