Bullied and Cucked

Hey everyone, I can’t believe there aren’t more accounts or from stories of actual bulls physically ass-kicking the cuck. This happened twice to me. The first time didn’t really count per se. It still haunts me unless I get hard. Mine was due to a bad attitude I had with my wife at the time. She put this guy in the middle of it and when I resisted he tee’d off a few times and finished me in a ******* hold. I woke up like two minutes later with an eye shut and a sore tooth that miraculously didn’t break. They decided to take the party elsewhere and left me behind for the night. Can’t really talk ******* after that to any woman in the future. So….nobody has experienced personally read about this before. I can’t be the only one to go through this.

Hey everyone, I can’t believe there aren’t more accounts or from stories of actual bulls physically ass-kicking the cuck. This happened twice to me. The first time didn’t really count per se. It still haunts me unless I get hard. Mine was due to a bad attitude I had with my wife at the time. She put this guy in the middle of it and when I resisted he tee’d off a few times and finished me in a ******* hold. I woke up like two minutes later with an eye shut and a sore tooth that miraculously didn’t break. They decided to take the party elsewhere and left me behind for the night. Can’t really talk ******* after that to any woman in the future. So….nobody has experienced personally read about this before. I can’t be the only one to go through this.
Brilliant discription

Wow you got it good, with my girlfriends I was never dominate. I did get beat up and fucked extremely rough once . I was walking home after my then girlfriend had disappeared with a couple guys we after midnight. Walking through the park 2 guys very ******* Decided they were going to show each other how to treat a white faggot. After I tried to explain my girlfriend had disappeared from the bar the guys got even more excited rather than simpithetic. They punched me a few times till I stripped and told them I would be quite . Anyway after I gave the guy head, he knew it wasn’t my 1st time. He bragged to his friend about how they found a whore. They both took turns on me pretty hard hitting me if I slightly resisted. I made it home where Carrie was with some very big guy who was just leaving, I avoided him so he wouldn’t know what happened. About a month later Carrie and I walked into that same bar and there were my2 guys, I panicked at 1st but they walked right up saying hello, I introduced them to Carrie but the end of the night Carrie had takin off again with the same guy but this time my 2tormentors knew I had not lied and knew I was ok with it, they were nice this time asking me to hook them up with her. Sometime . They took me to their car where I was encouraged to suck them both off but not with *******, I agreed easily. They gave me a ride home where the other guys car was parked in my driveway, this totally excited my tormentorsnow knowing I am a sissy for sure. Later I did hook them up with Carrie while I watched and took one at the same time. They told her they had basically raped me. The previous months back. She only said , “Don’t hurt him, cause we both love black dick”. They both said that was a 1st for them. she had them over a few times till one got a girl friend and stopped coming over but the other kept in contact and visited from time to time.

Wow you got it good, with my girlfriends I was never dominate. I did get beat up and fucked extremely rough once . I was walking home after my then girlfriend had disappeared with a couple guys we after midnight. Walking through the park 2 guys very ******* Decided they were going to show each other how to treat a white faggot. After I tried to explain my girlfriend had disappeared from the bar the guys got even more excited rather than simpithetic. They punched me a few times till I stripped and told them I would be quite . Anyway after I gave the guy head, he knew it wasn’t my 1st time. He bragged to his friend about how they found a whore. They both took turns on me pretty hard hitting me if I slightly resisted. I made it home where Carrie was with some very big guy who was just leaving, I avoided him so he wouldn’t know what happened. About a month later Carrie and I walked into that same bar and there were my2 guys, I panicked at 1st but they walked right up saying hello, I introduced them to Carrie but the end of the night Carrie had takin off again with the same guy but this time my 2tormentors knew I had not lied and knew I was ok with it, they were nice this time asking me to hook them up with her. Sometime . They took me to their car where I was encouraged to suck them both off but not with *******, I agreed easily. They gave me a ride home where the other guys car was parked in my driveway, this totally excited my tormentorsnow knowing I am a sissy for sure. Later I did hook them up with Carrie while I watched and took one at the same time. They told her they had basically raped me. The previous months back. She only said , “Don’t hurt him, cause we both love black dick”. They both said that was a 1st for them. she had them over a few times till one got a girl friend and stopped coming over but the other kept in contact and visited from time to time.
Guess you like what you like

I would have had my hubby charge the motherfucker with assault and battery.

Back