Bull wants me to get nipple piercings, advice?

Honestly, for me, that's taking it too far. To have someone (you) change their body, when they're really just a guy you're having sex with, let's face it, and not your husband, I don't think he should have that much power over you.

Now, if YOU want to get it FOR you, that's different.

Your bull WILL NOT be in your life forever. He is, at the end of the day, just someone.

That's my 2 cents.

Hiya girls, so things between me and my bull are going great and as someone who is naturally submissive I like to do what he says. However he recently asked how I felt about having my nipples pierced because he really likes the look of bars through a woman's nipples.

Obviously I want to please him and I have to admit that permanently changing my body for him does excite me but I'm a bit hesitant and wondered if any women who had gone through this had any advice?

Did it hurt? Did you like the look of your nipples afterwards? Do you have any regrets? Do you have any general advice for me?

Thank you x
We love being owned by black alpha bulls. Wearing sexy outfits heels. Ing nail wedding rings. ♠️ Tat. And pussy or nipple piercings. Do whatever he tells u. It’s so sexy like this. And your white husband sees his sexy wife dressed only for the black man. Love it

Honestly, for me, that's taking it too far. To have someone (you) change their body, when they're really just a guy you're having sex with, let's face it, and not your husband, I don't think he should have that much power over you.

Now, if YOU want to get it FOR you, that's different.

Your bull WILL NOT be in your life forever. He is, at the end of the day, just someone.

That's my 2 cents.
That advice is not even worth 2 cents.
You obviously have no idea of the joy and excitement it is to experience a let a great Bull shaping you. It’s the best feeling ever. Besides - any nipple piercing can be reversed, and leaves no scares in case any regrets. But why is a single unpierced guy like you giving advice to a hotwife girl with a desire to please her dominant beautiful Bull? She obviously wishes to follow his lead. What’s wrong with that? If you ever knew a blacktowhite marriage first hand- you would know her cuckold husband is just as excited as she is.

You obviously have no idea of the joy and excitement it is to experience a let a great Bull shaping you. It’s the best feeling ever. Besides - any nipple piercing can be reversed, and leaves no scares in case any regrets. But why is a single unpierced guy like you giving advice to a hotwife girl with a desire to please her dominant beautiful Bull? She obviously wishes to follow his lead. What’s wrong with that? If you ever knew a blacktowhite marriage first hand- you would know her cuckold husband is just as excited as she is.

Thank you!!! I couldn't have put it better myself. You are so soooo right in everything you said! I want to do ANYTHING that he wants me too, I get a thrill from it and like you said this thing is even reversible if I don't like it so there is literally no reason not to do it.

Thanks again x

Hiya girls, so things between me and my bull are going great and as someone who is naturally submissive I like to do what he says. However he recently asked how I felt about having my nipples pierced because he really likes the look of bars through a woman's nipples.

Obviously I want to please him and I have to admit that permanently changing my body for him does excite me but I'm a bit hesitant and wondered if any women who had gone through this had any advice?

Did it hurt? Did you like the look of your nipples afterwards? Do you have any regrets? Do you have any general advice for me?

Thank you x
Gewoon doen als het jou ook mooi en spannend lijkt! Ik heb ze ook beide gehad, toen even eruit ivm zwangerschap, en binnenkort eindelijk weer terug er in. Queen Of rings is een goeie mocht je uit de buurt van Rotterdam komen:)

You get them if you want them. Forget about what somebody else tells you to do to your body.

When my wife first met the guy she later left me for. He told if she stayed with him she would get her nipples, her clit hood and her tongue pierced. Well after living with him for 29 months, she moved back in with me. She had all those things pierced plus she had 4 tattoos. His nickname was Horse because of the size of his cock. She had a black Horse reared up on its hind legs with a hard black cock sticking out from between its hind legs. That was about 2 inches above her pussy. She had 2 Queen of Spades tattoos. One on the back of her neck and one right below her belly button. The last one said Black cock only and it was inside her left thigh. We removed her tongue stud and left the others for maybe 3 or 4 years.

When my wife first met the guy she later left me for. He told if she stayed with him she would get her nipples, her clit hood and her tongue pierced. Well after living with him for 29 months, she moved back in with me. She had all those things pierced plus she had 4 tattoos. His nickname was Horse because of the size of his cock. She had a black Horse reared up on its hind legs with a hard black cock sticking out from between its hind legs. That was about 2 inches above her pussy. She had 2 Queen of Spades tattoos. One on the back of her neck and one right below her belly button. The last one said Black cock only and it was inside her left thigh. We removed her tongue stud and left the others for maybe 3 or 4 years.
wow really?!

She sounds like an incredible girl! and he was obviously an incredible guy too!

Love the idea of the horse tattoo the most hehe!

She obviously doesn't wish to follow his lead or she wouldn't be making this post.

Thank you!!! I couldn't have put it better myself. You are so soooo right in everything you said! I want to do ANYTHING that he wants me too, I get a thrill from it and like you said this thing is even reversible if I don't like it so there is literally no reason not to do it.

Thanks again x
Then why make the post with "advice?" and stating "I'm a bit hesitant" and "did you have any regrets"? ....

Gewoon doen als het jou ook mooi en spannend lijkt! Ik heb ze ook beide gehad, toen even eruit ivm zwangerschap, en binnenkort eindelijk weer terug er in. Queen Of rings is een goeie mocht je uit de buurt van Rotterdam komen:)
Ik moet zeggen dat ik de kwaliteit bij QoR wel minder is geworden door de jaren heen. Teert teveel op hun naam.

Thank you x
Love having pierced nipples, I don't wear a bra when I have em in,prefer just to wear a top or similar,my bloke likes me that way. My nipples are more stimulated since I had them done, they seem to be erect longer,and look good under my clothing.

Back